Forums

Help › Forums

Losing CC passes

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 19 2015 1:24 PM (36 replies)
  • tanneralis
    419 Posts
    Fri, Aug 22 2014 6:39 PM

Thx for giving me 2 passes but that doesn't get my credits back....then i use 1 of those passes in an alt shot game and 1 person got dc'd and my pass disappeared yet again.

So how about fixing the issue instead of telling me that you gave me passes in good faith.

I am using my passes in the good faith that they will stay with me for an entire round

Regards,

Greg.

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Sun, Aug 31 2014 10:27 AM

i just played with a CC pass and earned points for it and don't belong to a CC ???

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sun, Aug 31 2014 11:07 PM

filmslayer:

i just played with a CC pass and earned points for it and don't belong to a CC ???

I think its a bug bro lol

After  player disconnects during a round I've had a pass show up but it does not add to the cc xp points (not using one to start the game)

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Mon, Sep 1 2014 8:43 AM

defo a bug , just happened again ...

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Mon, Sep 1 2014 7:17 PM

filmslayer:

defo a bug , just happened again ...

After a disco ???? or at the start of the game 

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Mon, Sep 1 2014 7:52 PM

after disco it showed up ..

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Mon, Sep 1 2014 7:59 PM

filmslayer:

after disco it showed up ..

yeah i think thy got a thread about it but idk where lol

• jonthepain
    21 Posts
    Wed, Nov 18 2015 9:28 AM

I'd be shocked if I didn't lose over half of the CC passes that I try to use.

Very frustrating.  I mostly play Alt shot, and more often than not, the game is never finished, and I lose my CC pass.

It just happened a few minutes ago, and this time we didn't even get the first shot off before one of the players disconnected, and I lost my CC pass.

Very frustrating indeed.

• alosso
    21,039 Posts
    Wed, Nov 18 2015 11:14 AM

jonthepain:
    I mostly play Alt shot, and more often than not, the game is never finished, and I lose my CC pass.

More and more, user's workarounds are becoming part of the game. Some are even proposed by the company.

What do you think YOU might do to reduce your losses?

• jonthepain
    21 Posts
    Wed, Nov 18 2015 12:27 PM

Short of rewriting the wgt code, controlling the other player's networks, or controlling the other players, I am not sure what I can do.

If you have any suggestions, I'm all ears.

RSS