Forums

Help › Forums

CC Owner's wish list

Sun, Jun 3 2018 9:06 PM (147 replies)
  • DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Sat, Mar 7 2015 9:04 AM

I figured it's time to bump this, since the only thing CC's have gotten since the initial change has been Country Club Clashes.

WGT ... do you think you can put a little effort into the CC's?  A CC Bank (coming soon) ... ability for an owner to assign duties to their directors (coming soon).  Let's get 'er done WGT!  Enough of the lip service!

I had this crazy idea regarding how to give directors the ability to help the owner while we wait for WGT to actually do something positive for the CC's.  It's just another work-around, but I think it could work.

Since WGT doesn't seem to care if you have multiple accounts, what if you did the following: Setup a new member and transfer ownership to it, then give the password to your directors so they can log in as the owner and assist?

It's a stretch, but it's been nearly a year since WGT started selling pipe dreams to the club owners and directors.  At least this type of multi could prove to be a good thing for the benefit of the CCs and their members.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Mar 7 2015 3:28 PM

Just wondering what duties would the other admins do or have the ability to do.

I have a small club and have 4 others helping out with different things like starting comps, doing h/caps comp stats etc. We have an open PM thread with the 5 of us, so we all talk to each other with ideas and stuff like that on the one thread.

What would be the duties that I could set for other admins that they don't already do now.

-Roger

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2015 2:21 PM

pdb1:

mantis0014:
    We have an open PM thread with the 5 of us,

That is very nice . I think I have a PM with 2 of my active members . With the messaging system admittedly broken also . There is no guarantee that if I deleted 300 very good friends from my list . That if I did that and then tried to add 50 CC members that that would even work . Not willing to sacrifice some thing that I know works in WGT for something that I know probably doesn't work in WGT . But I would if It was certain to be a successful result .

You have way too many friends on your list and you have to get that under 250 or will have trouble with sending messages and even seeing friends when they are online.

That's one thing Wgt can fix....lol

With the multi person Pm...  I had to get another one of my admin group to start it. I think you have to have less than 50 friends, then the Wgt system allows you to add more than one person to the Message

I don't think I would like anybody else having the power to boot somebody from the club, but I suppose with big clubs, having the ability to do that is good.

-Roger

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2015 9:04 PM

mantis0014:
    Just wondering what duties would the other admins do or have the ability to do.

I'm the tourney director for our little CC; and more than half of the PMs I send to the owner are "Can you give this post a bump, please" ... another 10th or so is ... can we get rid of these forum post please? (tourney announcements from a month or two ago).

Those are just a couple of duties I can't do.  Yeah, I can write up forum posts and start tourneys, but it would be nice if I didn't have to bother the owner for petty little tasks like these.

RSS