Forums

Help › Forums

CC Owner's wish list

Sun, Jun 3 2018 9:06 PM (147 replies)
  • Priesum
    2,009 Posts
    Sat, Jun 28 2014 12:50 AM

WGTadmin2:

we think we fixed all the CC owner issues, please let us know if you still see something

Really? Well done you!!!

Seriously...

That is a very ambitious and all-encompassing remark... !

Can I just remind you:

CC Forum related suggestion Fixed
    Ability to "stick" a forum post to where it always remains topmost (first page).
    WGT: 06-17-2014: I wish we had a much better forum and cc forum, but we transferring all the posts from this system to a new one scares the hell out of us

Ability to delete multiple forum posts
    Ability for members to NOT have first posts in club forums moderated
    Ability for owners/officers to receive emails on ANY new Forum posts.
    Forum Categories (like wgt categories) perhaps 3 "sections" 
    Ability merge an existing post into an existing thread
    Replacing missing club forum threads
    Allow Search function in CC forums
    CC Owner Tools related suggestion
    buttons to make setting up CC vs CC tourneys easier
    Change the DATE format in the game from MONTH / DAY / YEAR to YEAR / MONTH / DAY.
    Ability for owners to delegate optional owners privileges to 'co-owners'.
    fix CC email
    Ability to format text in Club emails
    Ability to select multiple members for options such as 1. send messages and 2. remove from club
    Club ownership exchange seems to have bugs where some tools disappear.
    WGT: 06-25-2014: note we are looking into this

Make a Country Club "Wall"
    Ability to remove club from 'lists of clubs looking for members' but to retain the ability to invite.
    Ability to change CClub image (banner)
    Ability to upload unique Club Trophy for Tournaments
    Ability to create premium tourneys for trophy only - feature exists but is broken. This would place credits into an owner's fund' to help fund prizes for tourneys
    CC Tourney related suggestion
    Increase number of free tourneys from 10 to at least 15
    WGT: 06-17-2014: we are working on this feature

Ability for the CC owner to remove a tournament or at least change the settings, if needed
    WGT: 06-17-2014: Once a tourney has started there is no way to change the settings,

Possibility of having a club bank to draw from for club sponsored tourneys
    Ability to create "sponsored" free to enter credit/gift tournaments.(owner or members can create a "pot" for members to play and win without entrance fee)
    Have multi player tournaments (AS, MP etc)
    CC tourneys by invitation only
    Simple method to challenge other CC to matches
    The ability to select more preferences (eg male only, female only) for the CC tourney
    The option to 'hide leaderboard' in club tourneys
    Tier, level, membership duration and earnings based tourney entry options
    Ability to send a “reminder” to play CC bracket tourney to all entrants by link from tourney leaderboard
    Fix issue with email sent to complete bracket within 30 mins. Ability to create smaller Bracket tourney (8 slots). Ability to “clear” (bye) unfilled bracket slots.
    WGT 06-15-2014: we are looking in the fixing the email 30 min issue.  And have added to the to do list a way to clear unfilled brackets and smaller participant numbers, but those feature could take awhile.

Being able to set tees and play a/s or best ball for a tourney option
    Ability to set up a 4 round tournament that last a month (7 days each round), give people more time to complete the whole tournament
    Add subheadings to CC tournaments. EG: Stroke Play – championship series, feature tournament, Others/Practise etc.
    Introduce “deadline to CC Bracket tourneys so that tournament can go ahead even if not full
    Ability to schedule CC tournaments in advance
    The ability to cancel a Premium CC Tournament if the number of entrants is low (i.e. refund the entrance fee)
    The ability to determine what clubs are used in a CC Tourney i.e. eligibility for the competitions criteria
    WGT 06-27-2013 2:15 PM: I would not be surprised to see this in one of the near future updates

Ability to invite non-members to specific CC tourneys
    Have limitations on the amount of attempts at CTTH CC events
    Misc Suggestions
    Club Profile Icon on Members Stand Bags
    Provide a list of the CC members currently online
    CC Menu options within a members Profile page
    CC members highlighted in “status box”
    A Country Club based 19th hole/starter/waiting room (chat area) that can be used to arrange games, agree tee times etc
    Increase number of “friends”-slots / have CC members as a seperate list (not using up available “friend” space.
    Limit access to CC membership to rank Pro and above
    Allow club profile emblem on members bags
    See players status while on CC Home page
    Could we have a friend request button on each players entry on CC members list?
    Include CC membership in player “short” profile (in-game).
    Clicking "back" in a CC tourney category still kicks me back to the main window - why not to the new intermediate CC window
    New status in lobby: “Available to CC members only”
    General comments from WGT (CC related)
    03-22-2013 4:20 PM: I can tell you one thing though: we do have plans to bring improvements to country clubs in the near future, so please stay tuned for that.
    06-14-2014 9:57 PM: Here are the main features we are addressing in the near future:
    - enhancing country clubs - give the owners more tools

Care to go through the list and tick the boxes where a fix has been applied?

Thought not.

Kelly

• Priesum
    2,009 Posts
    Sun, Jun 29 2014 2:53 AM

WGTadmin2:

we think we fixed all the CC owner issues, please let us know if you still see something

Well, from other topics it is evident that the "Fix CC email" issue has not been resolved..

Also the request for smaller brackets and the ability to either remove unfilled brackets or make them go ahead with unfilled spaces as byes has not been addressed...

I could go on but I will not keep you from working hard on addressing all our issues...

Suggest you study the list closely and then give us some hints as to when/if the issues will be addressed.

Kelly

• alosso
    21,038 Posts
    Sun, Jun 29 2014 3:27 AM

Priesum:

WGTadmin2:

Well, from other topics it is evident that the "Fix CC email" issue has not been resolved..

Not strictly owner related, but in CCs, the "Sort by Date last played" flaw is still there.

To be checked:
    Edit: Checked:
    CC Tourney End Time display error still exists.

• SamanthaWho
    3,403 Posts
    Sun, Jun 29 2014 6:10 AM

The only *owners tool* i wasn't able to use, was the club email function. It seems to be working now, at least it shows it goes through.

A few members say they do not get them so far, even though they have the *accept emails from cc owner* box checked. Of course they might have just missed it.

Thank you.

• Elknoxious
    1,123 Posts
    Sun, Jun 29 2014 6:22 AM

Shooting for the stars but it would be nice to have a CC spotlight, similar to the community spotlight, on the CC homepage that could be controlled by the owner.

Some possible settings may include:

~ Number of members profiles shown at one time (1-4). 

~ Random members setting that automatically acknowledged members moving up tiers.

~ Owner chosen setting so that the owner could acknowledge a member's tournament win or other accomplishments, etc.

Thanks

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Jun 30 2014 10:08 AM

It took 25 days to fill the first bracket. The second still needs one to get going.

Please also 8`s are enough

• MIBCTGOLF
    165 Posts
    Tue, Jul 1 2014 4:57 PM

I Agree that a 8 Player bracket is needed

also would really like to see another payoff for Credit Tournys

we have , winner take all ,, 1st - 3rd ,,1st - 10th

think a 1st - 5th would be vey good...

like maybe 1st - 50%,,,2nd - 20%,,,,3rd - 15% ,,,4th - 10%,,,,,5th - 5%

in small tournys 1st - 10th is too many places & 1st - 3rd is really not enough so adding a 1st - 5th option would be good

• turfsand
    1,773 Posts
    Wed, Jul 2 2014 10:43 AM

MIBCTGOLF:

also would really like to see another payoff for Credit Tournys

we have , winner take all ,, 1st - 3rd ,,1st - 10th

think a 1st - 5th would be vey good...

like maybe 1st - 50%,,,2nd - 20%,,,,3rd - 15% ,,,4th - 10%,,,,,5th - 5%

in small tournys 1st - 10th is too many places & 1st - 3rd is really not enough so adding a 1st - 5th option would be good

spot on!

• alosso
    21,038 Posts
    Wed, Jul 2 2014 1:00 PM

MIBCTGOLF:

+1 to this part!

Alas, me thinks, 1 / 3 / 10 payouts is enough. If you think three is not enough, the difference between 5 and 10 can't be too much. And, at less than 10 participants, the prizes are divided between all.

OT: To whom it may concern: 4 hours to go, and zilch IMHO.

• Priesum
    2,009 Posts
    Wed, Jul 2 2014 1:50 PM

Not entirely related to this subject but...

As I have now resumed ownership of The Oddball Contry Club, I will be able to monitor better what fixes are being made to Owner's tools etc.

I will update the wish list shortly.

Kelly

RSS