Forums

Help › Forums

CC Owner's wish list

Sun, Jun 3 2018 9:06 PM (147 replies)
  • mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jun 20 2014 2:50 PM

SamanthaWho:
    Roger, your first 20 friends on your friends list, you can include in multiple messages

Ahhh,  I see the light now...thx,   That will explain everything then. 

If Wgt could make it all your friends that will be great.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Jun 21 2014 1:02 AM

Sorry peeps for saying....

Just about everybody that plays this great game is in a Country Club  (just bout everybody is debatable)  

I think CC's are the backbone of WGT  ...  A Club that somebody can join or start up for others and play the game in a fun and stable place to be with a heap of other friendly people.

This is why, Wgt should start to look after our Wishes :)

-Roger

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Sat, Jun 21 2014 1:52 AM

Great work Kelly.

Hats off, finally a complete list of what owners need to improve the image and quality for theri country club and everything would turn in revenues for World Golf Tour, even starting with simple action. I wonder when they will spend an entire update for country clubs.

I hope it will come soon or somone should send to Chad this list.

David.

• Paiger
    3,333 Posts
    Sat, Jun 21 2014 3:39 AM

On the WGT Community WGT Players page,- there is an invite to play button next to each player's name...

I feel that this would be a great feature to add to the Country Club members roster...

I'm certain that most club members do not have everyone in their club added to their friends list, but would still enjoy being able to invite a club member to an alternate shot or other game, instead of searching for random players.

Pg

• RemBeau
    2,515 Posts
    Sat, Jun 21 2014 9:21 AM

As a CC owner it is important to be friends with each members of the Country Club. 

Running a CC  of 250 members & the maximum of friends that WGT support is 255.

This make the owner to take sensitive decision in regards to add  or not friends that are not in the Country Club.

Could it be possible to top 300 friends or more per example as a CC owner privilege.

Thx

Remy

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Jun 21 2014 9:33 AM

RemBeau:
    Could it be possible to top 300 friends or more per example as a CC owner privilege.

Or add a tab to the Friends - Invites and list CC members. Maybe we can have 250 in each.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Sat, Jun 21 2014 9:46 AM

Great comments.

Do any of you have ideas on how to get beginning players into CC's?  how do we introduce them into them and get them involved?

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Jun 21 2014 9:54 AM

WGTadmin2:
    Do any of you have ideas on how to get beginning players into CC's?  how do we introduce them into them and get them involved?

How about in welcome to WGT message you mention that joining a CC will enhance their experience and is a great way to make friends quickly.

Also add it to the  recommended  activities and target them with the pop-up like the WGT Nations.

• ECBonus
    743 Posts
    Sat, Jun 21 2014 4:10 PM

WGTadmin2 you know the big problem with getting newbies into CCs is that so many join, play 2 weeks then quit and your stuck with a room full of Hacks.

• RemBeau
    2,515 Posts
    Sat, Jun 21 2014 5:18 PM

Good point ECBonus:

Suggestion: maybe to have only a level Pro & up that can join a CC.  This might give an other Goal to Hacks to gain more experience and stay in the game longer. 

RSS