Forums

Help › Forums

CC Owner's wish list

Sun, Jun 3 2018 9:06 PM (147 replies)
  • Raelenerose
    2,966 Posts
    Sun, Jun 22 2014 1:04 AM

I would still like to be able, to be  available to CC members only..would be very handy when running some club events.

• Priesum
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 6:19 AM

Have just spent another hour trawling through the Latest Feature Requests - Proposals for WGTIcon and WGT thread - list updated and now also includes a few responses from WGT (note the date on some of them o,0  )

Kelly

• tuxedo2
    5,293 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 7:13 PM

Smaller brackets is to me a huge one, I know It's mentioned a number of times already, but that's my .02c worth.

WGT tells me they plan to expand this to 36 and 54 !!!!

During a game when you open a players "short profile" would also be nice to see if they already belong to a club, save's opening their "main profile" to check, helpful in "recruiting"

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Wed, Jun 25 2014 9:51 AM

note we are looking into this:  Club ownership exchange seems to have bugs where some tools disappear.

• Kaloke
    232 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 12:02 PM

Ability to schedule CC tournaments in advance-This would be great. Being able to create CC tournaments ahead of time and add it to a tee time for a later date/time.

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 12:20 PM

I received a "CC" e-mail today .... thanks for getting that issue fixed WGT.

What else got repaired?  Wanna share?

• SamanthaWho
    3,403 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 12:38 PM

DaddysKat:

I received a "CC" e-mail today .... thanks for getting that issue fixed WGT.

What else got repaired?  Wanna share?

Glad to hear it went though Kat :-)   I hadn't asked anyone yet i was out to watch USA soccer match  WOOP WOOP by the way :-)

As far as NH, all tools now work, email was only one that didn't.

Brackets.......8, eight, 8 slots PLEASE. 

• Priesum
    2,009 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 3:11 PM

SamanthaWho:

As far as NH, all tools now work, email was only one that didn't.

So can I take it that the email issue has now been fixed for ALL cc's? I have no possibility of testing this as am not currently a CC owner - also the email issue appeared  not to be relevant to ALL cc's before - just because it works for one cc does not necessarily mean that it works for all..

feedback please.

Kelly

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Fri, Jun 27 2014 9:51 AM

we think we fixed all the CC owner issues, please let us know if you still see something

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Fri, Jun 27 2014 12:48 PM

SamanthaWho:
    Brackets.......8, eight, 8 slots PLEASE

+1 on this :)

RSS