Help › Forums

CC Owner's wish list

Sun, Jun 3 2018 9:06 PM (147 replies)
  • siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Fri, Jun 19 2015 8:12 PM

poyz7:

apologies if these suggestions already covered

1.instead of use free pass for members.....make it so players have to use the free pass when they have 1 available on their next game ( some players still dont use them,probably cuz they think it may affect their own xp)

2.have a list of members that are not in a CC so we can try and entice them to our clubs without having to check every profile to see if they are in a CC or not

3.ability for owners of CC to purchase clubs/balls/bags at lower price so be able to offer as prizes in CC tournies instead of credits or freeplay if only to entice more club members to enter tournies that we take time out of our own schedule to organize

1. force people, nope you got that one wrong.

2. If players want to join a club, they will.

3. then ev1 player will make his own club for lower prices.

think everything over again ! 

• poyz7
    21 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2015 4:13 AM

siggipj76:

poyz7:

1.instead of use free pass for members.....make it so players have to use the free pass when they have 1 available on their next game ( some players still dont use them,probably cuz they think it may affect their own xp)

2.have a list of members that are not in a CC so we can try and entice them to our clubs without having to check every profile to see if they are in a CC or not

3.ability for owners of CC to purchase clubs/balls/bags at lower price so be able to offer as prizes in CC tournies instead of credits or freeplay if only to entice more club members to enter tournies that we take time out of our own schedule to organize

1. force people, nope you got that one wrong.

2. If players want to join a club, they will.

3. then ev1 player will make his own club for lower prices.

think everything over again ! 

1. is NOT forcing ppl to do anything other than help the CC they are in progress,but alot of players(especially new players) do not use the free pass for which i guess they think it affects their own XP

2.your reason behind that baffles me because the CC i run has 77 members and only 2 of those requested to join even tho i advertise on these threads on a regular basis,the other players i have gone through wgt lists for players not associated with a CC and invited them

3.i suggested because alot of CC`s on here say they want more players entering their club tournaments instead of about 1/3 of entries.

these are only suggestions as the post stated,if you dont like em give other alternatives 

• poyz7
    21 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2015 4:21 AM

pdb1:

poyz7:

No need to apologize ever here . Quintaposting is not only the norm , but recommended . Here are just two of dozens of lists that have been presented in these forums since the first day WGT began . As you will see progress is not their strong suit . I am sure they have priorities . We saw some of them in the CLASHES " Gremlin Tee Markers " . Talk about bringing their pets to work . I guess service animals have hit a new low . Anyway they must have priorities . You gotta believe that . Lol

Check here before posting new

poyz7:

Have you ever tried to make a WGT member do anything ? How's that working out for you ? 

:~{)

what i actually meant but probably explained it poorly is if wgt take away the free pass that some players fail to use and automatically add the XP to the CC when a pass would be available (every 12 hours) when the player finishes that round,

• greenmanfromg
    694 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2015 4:26 AM

On the CC Home page is is not possible to alter the present message as the edit key is not working.

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2015 6:15 AM

greenmanfromg:

On the CC Home page is is not possible to alter the present message as the edit key is not working.

Go to 'Owners Tools' and enable Directors to edit club messages.. then you can update.

• alosso
    21,042 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2015 7:26 AM

pdb1:
    Havn't seen this list in a while . Don't even remember where I got it or who wrote it
    I think it was from Alanti in June 2013 Andyson in Jan.2014. The thread (link) ran for quite a few months with participation of Icon until he came back from the echelon with an explicit NO to this:

pdb1:
    Would it be possible to update the player suggestion list (please read before posting - albeit not done by many!) to have the following, This should be done on a regular basis.

• Items Requested and under consideration
    • Items Agreed to be implemented, with approximate timeframe and/or priority
    • Rejected requests and a brief reason

End of story.

RSS