Forums

Help › Forums

Tracking down disconnects/crashes

Sun, Sep 10 2023 6:38 PM (475 replies)
  • Slaytanlc
    45 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2015 8:57 AM

Oh really? Because you know what has been happening to me lately?

Go troll someone else.

• ezlivn1
    1,727 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2015 2:20 PM

For the WGT programmers. All the bugs I have seen I can trace back through Adobe Flash issues.

Take the time to write in HTML program and a lot of these issues will disappear.

Adobe is buggy as all get up and many systems are experiencing the same problems.

• sbls180
    3 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2015 11:28 AM

tried to get screenshot but won't let me when ever I enter different screen the area where it says play now keeps flashing that I have unfinished games I don't have any open games.

you should be able to track who quits a game.

all completion records should be reset monthly for players that get stuck with players that constantly quit I have been down graded because of this reason please fix this problem

• ezlivn1
    1,727 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 6:32 AM

I think they wish they would have started on HTML. Most programmers who used Flash as it was the easy way to go are now getting bit in the butt by that decision. It is very time consuming [expensive] to go back and correct the source code so expect WGT to remain buggy.

It is still the coolest free golf game and I have enjoyed many hours playing it. It made me realize I suck at golf and should take up bowling. LOL.

• cousinzeke1
    31 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2015 7:03 PM

I would just like to see the game playable.....everything worked fine until last maintenance....been a nightmare since....suggest putting everything and I mean everything back the way it was before last work was done..... Then go over updates and fix them before you implement them. Love the game hate the frustrations. 

• bingoplus
    1,175 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2015 3:22 PM

Disconnects have been so common in multiplayer games since the last update, it's ridiculous. 

And then we get booted because WE have disconnected 3 times.

That policy is bull from the get go anyway.

Really frustrating.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2015 12:43 PM

Slaytanlc:

Oh really? Because you know what has been happening to me lately?

Go troll someone else.

BUMP

RSS