Sun, Sep 10 2023 6:38 PM (475 replies)
  • alberich35
    858 Posts
    Fri, Aug 7 2015 2:05 AM

En France dans ces situations nous disons :

"Parle à mon cul, ma tête est malade"

ou encore :

"Pisser dans un violon"

Meaning that the caller does not give a damn about you even you think be a customer, reals WGT customers are Nike, TM and others sponsors, you are just the product they sell depiste you pay 7$ for 3 virtuals balls lol.

Business school lesson 2 ^^

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Fri, Aug 7 2015 9:02 AM

pdb1:

pdb1:

mathia14:
    Oh really? Because you know what has been happening to me lately?

No yesterday was my first day .

mathia14:
    Go troll someone else.

Free trolling . Can't beat it .

But now that you mention it . This subject is very real for me . I just played another multi player BLITZ game . Been playing them a lot . And BAM right up there I caught a glimpse of this little colored ball or flag or icon by my name and the SOB wasn't green . It had to be yellow , I think that's next and then orange . IDK I"M color blind . No matter . 

I can only blame myself though having never quit a round at least in the last couple years anyway . Blame myself for putting myself in the position to be caught in more disconnected games . These guys in the BLITZ quit , crash , and disconnect like it is just the way it is . I mean every hole someone drops or disconnects . Most rounds don't complete . And I wasn't even thinking about it  because I really don't care . But I would rather be green and should be green . 

So if I had been playing stroke games I would still be green , not because they don't have disconnects . They do but it takes a helluvalot longer to lose completion % . ( how ironic that it is also completed  multi player BLITZ games that can increase your completion % faster than others ) .

So now brings up my question . Aside from the seconds or a minute or so in the set up screen while your waiting to start when it's the only time I can think of that one can view the completion % icon briefly . When the match is over . I don't think you can go to any setting or profile or stat screen to view your game completion % can you ? The only time is just before the game starts right ?

Why is that ? why aren't we privy to that stat so we can personally , physically monitor it and try to increase it ourselves . As far as I know the % is based on your last 100 rounds . We shouldn't have to get out a pencil and a note pad and keep track ourselves . 

Makes sense that since we know they have that stat . That we should have it too . Maybe it is somewhere and I just don't know it . 

That's my question . What's the big problem about displaying our % somewhere so we know what it is before the guy that doesn't want you in his round sees it and thinks your a quitter . LOL jk . Which a lot of people worry about . I don't care about it because I know who I am and most others in the upper tiers are also victims of the unexpected disconnect .

That sux big time.

• DaveStrock
    919 Posts
    Fri, Aug 7 2015 1:14 PM

*** you and your disconnect boolshiyte WGT,,,fix the phucking game!!!!!!!!!!...Yea i'm pissed a-holes!!!!!!!!

• DaveStrock
    919 Posts
    Fri, Aug 7 2015 1:15 PM

*** you and your disconnect boolshiyte WGT,,,fix the phucking game!!!!!!!!!!...Yea i'm pissed a-holes!!!!!!!!

• atapi
    4 Posts
    Fri, Aug 7 2015 6:12 PM

never mind just disconnect>>

I just  loaded a game and took almost 3 minutes to load the game and got nothing but a blue screen. WTF is up with that.

now i am out another game with bad credits because of this

WIP with that WGT

• sootysweepace
    1 Posts
    Sun, Aug 9 2015 3:34 PM

Just read about 10 letters. What is the problem ? When I first started playing WGT everything was smooth & fun. Now after spending over $500,00 on equipment, balls & all the virtual items for sale. progressed to TM & spent hours a day here for almost 2 years now,  most, if not all games take almost 2 hours to complete. It is the # 1 topic in chat EVERY GAME !!!! Why did this not occur from the beginning ? Because you wouldn`t have all these people from around the world put up with crashes, slow loading & commercials that have NOTHING to do with golf. Stop blaming everyone that spends money with you & fix your servers. Lord knows you have enough funds to do so. sootysweepace

RSS