Forums

Help › Forums

Tracking down disconnects/crashes

Sun, Sep 10 2023 6:38 PM (475 replies)
  • thepack52
    219 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2015 11:29 PM

i also have issues, but with lost connection. had a tech check my internet as i get a pop-up window saying my internet is corrupted..pure bull, as i logged in to play while the tech was here and equiptment hooked up. when it happened again, he said there was NOTHING WRONG with my internet. You must stop blaming every players computer as the problem. just the idea that probably over 1000 computers are playing at the same time and they are all at fault is absurd to say the least

• leahmc
    7 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2015 8:14 AM

When the add,s come up my game,s streaming breaks up and this is most frustrating.Is there anything I can do,at the moment I have to power down my mac and then restart it.As you can imagine it is costing me a whole load of shots.

thanks leahmc.

• LuckyMcD23
    10 Posts
    Fri, Jun 19 2015 11:46 AM

As far as disconnects, I only have the usual "unexpected error" after my opponent reconnects that I've been having for months. But other glitches have been all over today. First I couldn't change wedges, then the shot pal went out (but putter pal was still fine), then I couldn't change shot types. All in the same round, so I just asked for a cancel and luckily my opponent was nice enough to do it even though we were on the 9th hole. Here are my settings:

YOUR SYSTEM INFORMATION
    Your Flash Version
    Your browser name
    Safari
    Your Operating System (OS)
    Macintosh (OSX)
  • tuxedo2
    5,293 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2015 7:14 PM

Brilliant! I agree I no longer bother to post for 2 reasons. 1. 100% of the time there are a number of players that beat me to it..

2. Most important I also rarely see a response.

pdb1:

ncjohn51:
    -WGTyphoon

ncjohn51:
    I think a lot of the frustration comes from the sense that people are just talking to the wind since we rarely see any response.

to WGTyphoon

Yes . Bingo . Good observation . Your response . Almost any response on a consistant basis is a very helpful tool in itself . Creates a rapor . With more likely positive input and results . 

Thank you

• SanteeJack
    121 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 4:41 PM

For 5-7 holes, error screen kept popping up after every shot. Teeing off on 8, screen showed "unexpected error" 3 attempts in a row as I hit the ball. 4:35PM western time 6/16/15

• TSimoneau1
    456 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 3:49 AM

Good morning,

I have lost so many credits do to unexpected errors that it disconnects then back to game only to give same message and game is over. Balls lost because of same message. Hit but never see anything after and find out that you are balls gone for no reason

It happens both single and multi. It sucks because i play with the same group a lot so i have purchased passes after passes as a sorry. It always seems to happen to me

TSimoneau1

RSS