Sun, Sep 10 2023 6:38 PM (475 replies)
  • rollone
    772 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2015 5:38 PM

never have i seen so many disconnect issues. pathetic really

• rollone
    772 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2015 5:40 PM

and as far as passes i dont buy them..maybe once a week ill get one to work before the game disconnects and steals it

• rollone
    772 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2015 6:16 PM

pdb1:

rollone:

and as far as passes i dont buy them..maybe once a week ill get one to work before the game disconnects and steals it

With everyone potentially able to get a free pass every 12 hours . There isn't really any necessity to ever purchase one . Only by choice . They love you to buy as many as you want .

And yes the disconnects blow my free ones right out of the water very often .

thats what i was gettin at pdb...id never purchase let them steal their own back i guess....just stupid been around how long and the simplest problems have no fix?

• rollone
    772 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2015 6:56 PM

and another thing....last 8 months, every last putt of the round i get kicked off....i got tired of posting about it. but it has never been addressed...and i can tell one sure thing...it is NOT on my end.

• longjams
    8 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2015 7:03 PM

I have a ball stuck in  a trap in the  Glenmorage tournament I've tried hitting every direction why don't you show which way the ball can be hit out, but this one won't come out. Nothing but problems with my meter since the last update have changed browsers trying to get a flash player that won't crash because everything I've tried will work for a few holes then right back to the B.S. How many shots do you think I should have to take out of that bunker, I know for sure that if I were standing on that course where the ball is I would be out in 1 not more than 5 shots

• JASONDUFFNER13
    24 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2015 8:25 PM

game connection lost 4 times, 2-4 players, mainly on CHAMBERS course??? 7/9/15

JASONDUFFNER13

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2015 2:29 PM

The game is broke. Bottom line.  They can't fix it & every "update" takes it back.  JMHO.  (Freedom of speech)

• Slaytanlc
    45 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2015 12:35 PM

I have to agree, almost utterly unplayable at this point. Perma loading screams turn into 3 disconnects. I'm losing completion %. And for that matter, why even have the comp %, if players are getting screwed when it's not their own doing? Get rid of that trash, until the game is fixed. Or get rid of it permanently, I start a stroke game with greens, does that ever matter? Do they ever finish? Rarely! Pointless exercise, only to lead to ridicule by players who have no idea how screwed I got to get me red. Thumbs down on that worthless practice. Either use it for all multi player games, including alt shot, or it's unfair. Makes no sense!

RSS