Forums

Help › Forums

Tracking down disconnects/crashes

Sun, Sep 10 2023 6:38 PM (475 replies)
  • ncjohn51
    2,008 Posts
    Sat, May 16 2015 8:34 AM

Certainly nothing happening with the problem I'm having. I only managed to get through one challenge round all week. Most have Snapped out after the first hole but I've had them at all different points and this morning had one quit after one hole and one after 16. Lots of wasted ball strikes for nothing.

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Sat, May 16 2015 11:20 AM

WGTadmin2:

If you are playing a game and it suddenly stops working and crashes or takes you to the main menu, we want to know.

Please post a screen shot of the issue here and let us know the following.

1) right click and submit the issue to WGT

2) single player or multi-player (if multi-player what format eg: skins, match etc..)

3) go here , click check flash and then copy and paste your specs here.  http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

thanks for your help

the post that will live for ever.just kidding.lol.

navi

• GirnBlanston
    648 Posts
    Sat, May 16 2015 7:32 PM

Well well, the f tards at wgt are at it again.  When i go to my cc forum, it boots me and then I have to sign in again.  It will not come back to play screen.  I am amazed at the f tards who run this program.  How do you keep your jobs you morons.

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Sat, May 16 2015 8:31 PM

Please refrain from bashing in the forums. We are looking into the issue of disconnections however any form of cursing or using inappropriate language is not welcome. Nor does it aid in the issue. Make sure to submit Bug Reports (yes you can actually go back to the window after your crash/restart and report the information).

-WGTyphoon

• ncjohn51
    2,008 Posts
    Sun, May 17 2015 9:44 AM

WGTyphoon:

Please refrain from bashing in the forums. We are looking into the issue of disconnections however any form of cursing or using inappropriate language is not welcome. Nor does it aid in the issue. Make sure to submit Bug Reports (yes you can actually go back to the window after your crash/restart and report the information).

-WGTyphoon

Thank you for the information, and for letting us know that WGT is aware and working on the situation(s). I think a lot of the frustration comes from the sense that people are just talking to the wind since we rarely see any response.

I'll try reporting the ones I get though as I've noted they're almost exclusively between holes on challenge rounds. Don't think I've ever had one between shots, only between holes.

John

• Magna84
    101 Posts
    Sun, May 17 2015 11:29 PM

I did not see this earlier wen I posted it in the bugs

This happened 3 time this weekend.

All three times it was in multi-player stroke play when I was using a CC Pass. Two of the passes I purchased!

Get an Unexpected Error after which I have to close the window and return to home page,

Cick return to game which takes you to the main menu

Click continue game, starts to load and gives message you have been removed from lobby, Try a new game. 3 times and I get disqualified gaining no experience and losing my CC Pass.

• mogolfer49
    396 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2015 8:09 AM

WGTyphoon

I appreciate WGT must be working on this problem, but it froze up then kicked me off in mid swing.  I am using Maxthon and it has worked well, so what is going on....I am very unhappy

RSS