Forums

Help › Forums

Pro Shop Equipment Tables

Tue, Apr 2 2024 2:02 AM (559 replies)
  • K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2016 3:06 PM

Please remember that WGT lowered the level required to buy the clubs, not the price.

To each his own, but if you're partial to a particular ball, there's no downside to stocking up.

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2016 4:04 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

By the way, is there anyone feel like being a total sucker after seeing all the NIKE equipment still very much available in the pro shop? Well, I do...

I really rushed to move up to L92 and get the NIKE Fly Iron Set in November. (I even purchased that XP Ultra Boost thing that cost me over 5,000 credits. LOL)

Yes, I do.   Was L72 when the Nike announcement came down.  Ranked up to 73, and then immediately bought the choc bar to go to 74 right away.  After that I played like a fool to get to 81 where all the Driver, 3W and irons would be available -- buying balls all the while.   

Did it with a few days to spare.  Here we are on 12/16, and all are still there.  

Would have been nice to know I had 2 more weeks or longer.

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Tue, Jan 31 2017 3:49 AM

Tables updated. What's Blue is new, what's Red is dead.

• ForeverHackin
    2,310 Posts
    Tue, Jan 31 2017 8:13 AM

WOW Scott, you did that update so quickly. Much appreciated!!!!!! THANKS

Sean

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Tue, Jan 31 2017 8:27 AM

Thanks Sean, thought I'd better get on it soon as there was a bit more to do than usual. Don't want folks thinking I've given up on it.  : )

⇩ Hehe. ⇩

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Tue, Jan 31 2017 9:50 AM

pdb1:

ScottHope:

Thanks Sean, thought I'd better get on it soon as there was a bit more to do than usual. Don't want folks thinking I've given up on it.  : )

Yeah . We wouldn't want that Scott . Lol .

Very nice zippy quick update Scott .

But I think you could have gone a little faster . Lol . not

+1 But in all fairness it was supposed to have been done yesterday . Getting kind of slow there young fella . lol :-)

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Tue, Jan 31 2017 9:53 AM

Tough crowd!  ; )

⇩ EDIT : I'm okay though phred, I've got blu-tak on my pedestal to stop me falling off, lol. ⇩

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Tue, Jan 31 2017 10:44 AM

ScottHope:

Tough crowd!  ; )

You have become a victim of your own success Scott.  :-)

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Jan 31 2017 4:38 PM

I would like to say Thank you for all you have done here in WGT land .

OPY 

RSS