Forums

Help › Forums

Pro Shop Equipment Tables

Tue, Apr 2 2024 2:02 AM (559 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Fri, Feb 2 2024 3:07 AM

callaghan159:
    Every time wgt adds something new the prices go up.....look at the price of the new balls...ridiculess... LMAO.

I know, Mr B. I'm sure I winced when I typed them into to my table.  ; )

⇩ EDIT : You're welcome ryry, thank you.  ; ) ⇩

• ryry4321
    45 Posts
    Sun, Feb 4 2024 3:13 PM

ScottHope:

Hi ryry, I honestly have no idea what triggers updates in the pro shop. Maybe WGT waits until the current clubs are no longer available to buy in real life before ditching them or perhaps they get a nudge from the brands to update them. I guess there is something in the licensing, but what that is, only WGT knows.

Sorry for the late reply, saw that they came out with new callaways! Haven't picked them up yet but I am going to at some point! Pretty excited to switch out from these PTX but will probably keep them as well just in case I need a little bit more yardage until I get to level 97. Just not sure how I feel about the short pitching wedge lol. Thanks again 

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Wed, Feb 28 2024 6:21 AM
  • ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2024 2:27 PM

Hi,

I haven't overlooked the recent pro shop update, I'm just waiting for the volvik balls to appear at wgt.com. If they don't appear within the next few days I'll update the table without them and add them in when they do come through.

Thank you.

• sesky
    3,291 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2024 2:50 PM

ScottHope:

Hi,

I haven't overlooked the recent pro shop update, I'm just waiting for the volvik balls to appear at wgt.com. If they don't appear within the next few days I'll update the table without them and add them in when they do come through.

Thank you.

Scott, here is the info on the new Volvik Balls. 

On the main PC site for the game and on my IPhone, none of the Volvik balls appear. On my PC mobile version, the new balls appear but the old ones are gone.

Ball Specs: L53 Vapor Version Combi Ball

Distance 4  Spin 4 Meter Speed 3 Durability 2.5

Cost 475 Credits

Standard Version of above L51 Cost 425 Credits

Cheaper Version of the ball

L28 Vapor 3.5 Distance 2.5 Spin Meter Speed 2.5  Durability 2 425 Credits

L26 Standard Ball 375 Credits

Colors Blue/Yellow Green/Yellow Pink/Yellow Orange/Yellow

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2024 4:18 PM

Thank you sesky, very nice of you to post that.

Unfortunately, if WGT are not going to maintain the pro shop at WGT.com, then I will no longer update these tables. I create a list of everything in the pro shop each month from the HTML, and I paste that into the spreadsheet. The conditional formatting that I have there then tells me what is new and what has been removed, which is a massive time saver. If I had to manually go through the pro shop in the app to achieve that, then....  well, I just would not do it.

• sesky
    3,291 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2024 5:42 PM

ScottHope:

Thank you sesky, very nice of you to post that.

Unfortunately, if WGT are not going to maintain the pro shop at WGT.com, then I will no longer update these tables. I create a list of everything in the pro shop each month from the HTML, and I paste that into the spreadsheet. The conditional formatting that I have there then tells me what is new and what has been removed, which is a massive time saver. If I had to go through the pro shop in the app to achieve that, then....  well, I just would not do it.

Scott. according to Nico the new balls are officially supposed to be out on 4/2. I think at that time you'll see them posted in the pro shop at wgt.com. Why they are only appearing on the PC mobile side and not wgt,com or on I Phones is a mystery. Check back next week and see they appear.

• BlackBogey
    276 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2024 7:27 PM

I have a serious question - what is PC mobile?  I only came back to the game a little over a year ago, and as far as I knew there was only PC and Mobile.  Am I missing something?  By PC mobile do you mean playing on a PC through an Android emulator?

As to why they are not appearing on iPhones or Tablets, Apple had not yet approved the client update to be pushed on it's platform (App Store).  Android and PC updates have already been pushed.  Apple is almost always the one to lag behind in this regard.

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Sat, Mar 30 2024 1:06 AM

sesky:
    Scott. according to Nico the new balls are officially supposed to be out on 4/2. I think at that time you'll see them posted in the pro shop at wgt.com.

Cheers sesky. I did see that post from Nico so hopefully I'll be able to do a full update then.  ; )

RSS