Forums

Help › Forums

Pro Shop Equipment Tables

Wed, Feb 28 2024 6:21 AM (552 replies)
  • ScottHope
    9,981 Posts
    Mon, May 12 2014 2:48 PM

When the pro shop layout was updated a little while back, there were quite a number of posts about how disorganized it all was and how difficult things were to find, so......

.....I have made another one of my tables which might make things a little easier to find and or compare.

You're all welcome to have a mess about with it, the columns in the table are all sortable & filterable via the small square boxes next to the column names in the header row, and the club / ball names in the first column are all hyperlinked to their respective pages in the pro shop.

(click on the image below)

DRIVERS.....3 WOODS....HYBRIDS....IRONS....WEDGES....PUTTERS....BALLS

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Mon, May 12 2014 2:57 PM

Nice work Sir . 

Thank you for the time you put in on this .   If I may also add that you post this on your Blog so that this does not get lost in the forums , And some of us who read the forums and see someone looking for this kind of Imfo can send them there to look .

OPY

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Mon, May 12 2014 3:42 PM

That's awesome bro.. well done.

• ScottHope
    9,981 Posts
    Mon, May 12 2014 3:48 PM

Thanks opy, done what you suggested.  

Cheers ISH.

Thank you sp  : )

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Mon, May 12 2014 4:10 PM

ScottHope:

Thanks opy, done what you suggested.  

Cheers ISH.

N1 scott always coming up with useful stuff bro 

• mukbrain
    225 Posts
    Mon, May 12 2014 6:21 PM

That was really nice. I'd suspect the irons would be hardest to get done, since they are of 8 clubs. Just don't forget to update at the end of the month when new clubs pop up.

• ScottHope
    9,981 Posts
    Tue, May 13 2014 3:24 AM

UPDATE : Added 3 Woods & hybrids.

Thank you mukbrain, I will try to keep it up to date and correct any errors.

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Tue, May 13 2014 3:47 AM

ScottHope:
    UPDATE : Added 3 Woods & hybrids

Great effort as per usual, Scott. 

One thing though; having just had a look  - you may want to redo the level column ( F) for the above clubs.

As I type I'm level 101 but still 115 levels from being able to purchase the top level BB 3 wood according to the spreadsheet !

LOL

• ScottHope
    9,981 Posts
    Tue, May 13 2014 4:16 AM

Hahaha!  thanks for pointing that out Johnny, not quite sure what happened there but these computer programs like to do things of their own accord sometimes but I'll blame myself anyways, should be okay now.

UPDATED : Irons added.

UPDATED : Wedges added

UPDATED : Putters added.

• ScottHope
    9,981 Posts
    Tue, May 20 2014 2:59 PM

.....now with balls, haha!

RSS