Forums

Help › Forums

LegendCrusher Memorial!!!

Sat, Aug 1 2015 3:02 AM (204 replies)
  • chris2345
    528 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 2:19 PM

All this is just hear say...Stop keep dragging this down. 

Anyone knows what's goes on? Or shall we just keep spouting?

Why stop now., we're on page 18 of this shite.

• GolfingJMan
    71 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 2:45 PM

Hi tramilleo,

tramilleo:
    devil's advocate: how do we even know he was/is a police officer ?  just asking, i mean if other info is not verified then how do we know? On the internet people can be who they imagine themselves to be.

I think I understand the general idea you are trying to convey with the phrase "devil's advocate."  However, I believe that your questions that followed that phrase are cogent questions that any habitually prudent person should consider.  These cogent questions are not something that I believe should be considered diabolical.

I do not believe anyone should feel that they are being evil or in some way insensitive simply for prudently considering cogent questions relating to the veracity of presumed facts. Nor would I like to see a culture where people are derided as being evil and insensitive/worthy of public ridicule for being prudent (isn't that what has already happened towards the other human beings at WGT, people melodramatically scorning WGT for taking prudent action/inaction?).

If anything should be worthy of public ridicule it is those melodramatic posts whose general influence engenders habitual blind misjudgment.

Also, I believe everyone should again take caution with their emotions.  I do not think it would be good to error in a similar way and besmirch people other than those at WGT. Again, we do not know all of the facts and even though things are currently looking very suspicious, he may be deceased even if certain information about his life that has been presumed to be true is actually not true.

Therefore, I believe we should all be courteous and non-hostile whenever seeking germane facts, raising cogent considerations (of presumed facts), and while interacting with each other as I believe you did in the quoted post. 

Thanks,
    JMan 

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 3:03 PM

hes alive .. I just had a beer with him   .....time to put this post on  the history shelve

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 3:09 PM

he also said hes sorry for the bad (joke) .....but hes undercover now so he had too

• mgbirish
    4,019 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 3:45 PM

notonthis:

overtheedge:

notonthis:
    I responded to the skype message from his daughter

A Skype friend and you are not sure if he is dead? What?

notonthis:
    There was not enough info giving and i have heard some pretty sick lies so if in fact he is dead then of course  R.I.P Rich

"There was not enough info giving"?  "you have heard some pretty sick lies"? "if in fact",,,???? What!  LOL,,, Come on man,,,

And then the kicker --->

notonthis:
    Sad news if it's true

Well is it or isn't it ? 

You have access and have had recent contact to this guys daughter and you STILL dont know IF,,again IF he has died or NOT? ,,,Now that is--->

notonthis:
    some pretty sick lies

I found out the same way we all found out i'm assuming. I logged onto skype and had a message from his skype but it supposedly was his daughter. I have had no contact with her just got that 1 message. 3cpcge

notonthis:

overtheedge:

notonthis:
    I responded to the skype message from his daughter

A Skype friend and you are not sure if he is dead? What?

notonthis:
    There was not enough info giving and i have heard some pretty sick lies so if in fact he is dead then of course  R.I.P Rich

"There was not enough info giving"?  "you have heard some pretty sick lies"? "if in fact",,,???? What!  LOL,,, Come on man,,,

And then the kicker --->

notonthis:
    Sad news if it's true

Well is it or isn't it ? 

You have access and have had recent contact to this guys daughter and you STILL dont know IF,,again IF he has died or NOT? ,,,Now that is--->

notonthis:
    some pretty sick lies

I found out the same way we all found out i'm assuming. I logged onto skype and had a message from his skype but it supposedly was his daughter. I have had no contact with her just got that 1 message. 3cpcge

What I received Brother Brandon:

[4/11/2014 9:39:02 PM] Legendcrusher  (Rich): hi mgb i know u n my dad were army buddys and i should let u know that my dad passed away on april 5 from hart failure in his sleep.  please let his friends know 2.  bye courtney

[4/11/2014 9:40:04 PM] mgbirish 1: You Dad Rich died?

[4/11/2014 9:41:47 PM] Legendcrusher  (Rich): yes im sorry 2 tell u on here cuz i know he was friends.  i didnt know phone #s

[4/11/2014 9:42:37 PM] mgbirish 1: Prayers for you, your dad loved you so much, God Bless!

[4/11/2014 9:43:07 PM] Legendcrusher  (Rich): thx ok bye

Rich and I were not Army buddies, but he was a veteran, from what he said!

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 4:23 PM

hes dead or alive .....really now  who gives a rats ass ...hell people die every day

• coolgolfer8421
    1 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 4:26 PM

justacowboy:

hes dead or alive .....really now  who gives a rats ass ...hell people die every day

terrible

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 4:27 PM

its a part of life  ...1 day your here the next day your gone ......

• mgbirish
    4,019 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 4:39 PM

justacowboy:

maybe why your justacowboy ;)

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 5:27 PM

and that's Why its called the INTERNET   .......worry about your loved ones ,,,not some guy or girl on the internet

RSS