Forums

Help › Forums

LegendCrusher Memorial!!!

Sat, Aug 1 2015 3:02 AM (204 replies)
  • justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 5:35 PM

let me re-state that .......worry about your loved ones and not  SOMEONE  that you thought you knew (internet person)  ...... like someone already said ...youll never know the truth about 1 persons life on this INTERNET

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 5:46 PM

BY THE WAY .....if your alll buying into this crap.....; I have land on the moon that ill sell really cheap  ......but you better hurry cause its 1st come 1st serve

• mgbirish
    4,019 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 9:44 PM

Greyyowl:

borntobesting:
    Most people on here protect their real life info

And I assure you by doing that WGT disable accounts.

This joint is full of perverts and it seems some pretty sick people who ........... well if you read this thread you get the idea.

I tried protecting my daughters and got hammered.

The lack of proof coming forward that prove he's dead just shows there's a lie afoot.

Accept the fact that someone's really good guy, a true friend, a great player, a great ambassador for WGT (now that one really makes me laugh, he coughed up $$ the same as you and me) whatever all you friends of his call him, just ain't dead. He ain't nobody, it seems, just a figment of someone's fantastic imagination.

Post proof and I will glady say I am a cold *** and say Rest In Peace.

Seems fakers run right to the top of the game.

Oh yeah, the fella that posted the skype and the daughters note really got me cacklin'.

The Owl.

nm

• jcgfree
    1,109 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 9:49 PM

justacowboy:

let me re-state that .......worry about your loved ones and not  SOMEONE  that you thought you knew (internet person)  ...... like someone already said ...youll never know the truth about 1 persons life on this INTERNET

Sounds like this Cowboy met a woman on the internet, then met up with her. Then while he was making out with her, he found out she had a couple of Golf Balls. : ) 

Sorry. Had to!

• stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Thu, Apr 24 2014 2:09 AM

LeGeNd CrUsHeR was a fine player,  I had the pleasure of his company in an alt once. 

I didn't know him too well but read a lot of forum posts from the man, and he seemed a decent bloke.

It's not a time for the trolls to jump on the thread, just a little contemplation for a fine guy that will be missed.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Thu, Apr 24 2014 2:18 AM

Greyyowl:

borntobesting:
    Most people on here protect their real life info

And I assure you by doing that WGT disable accounts.

This joint is full of perverts and it seems some pretty sick people who ........... well if you read this thread you get the idea.

I tried protecting my daughters and got hammered.

The lack of proof coming forward that prove he's dead just shows there's a lie afoot.

Accept the fact that someone's really good guy, a true friend, a great player, a great ambassador for WGT (now that one really makes me laugh, he coughed up $$ the same as you and me) whatever all you friends of his call him, just ain't dead. He ain't nobody, it seems, just a figment of someone's fantastic imagination.

Post proof and I will glady say I am a cold *** and say Rest In Peace.

Seems fakers run right to the top of the game.

Oh yeah, the fella that posted the skype and the daughters note really got me cacklin'.

The Owl.

Hey Owl, you are a real hoot, but I don't think u know ur ar$e from ur elbow.

Shove off

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Thu, Apr 24 2014 3:15 AM

I have followed this thread from the beginning and take an objective view on the matter.

3 players who appear to have known LC through this site posted, in their genuine belief, that this person had passed away and one called for an event to held in that person's honour...

Now unless anyone else has evidence to the contrary, as many of the more recent posts have been pure speculation devaluing what the OP had intended, then this matter should now be laid to rest (pun is intended).......

I would hate to think how any relative of LC would view this thread if they visited this site.....remember that these forums can be accessed by the general public.........

:-)  

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Thu, Apr 24 2014 4:10 AM

This is the Memorial theme song,,,,,

RSS