Forums

Help › Forums

Kat's Calculators - Version 2.0 Beta is now available.

Sun, Dec 26 2021 2:36 PM (300 replies)
  • notonthis
    893 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 12:36 PM

skccvb:

If these calcs work so well, seems to me Kat's stats would be more- uh- impressive than they actually are?

Why down the man in his effort to help others ffs. If it wont help you no need to reply.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 12:40 PM

No problem Kat, it is a good tool...the only reason I don't use it on more shots other than being lazy is in real life golf I choke down shots which is what the program suggests, on here I have better luck using less club with top spin whenever possible...most of my approach shot hole outs roll in, not many back up...so on those type of shots I already know the calc. won't tell me the info I want and those shots are pretty easy to figure out lol,  t/s and ding it..

and Thank You for letting me test it!!! If anyone doesn't like your stats the simple answer is don't use the program, It will help a lot of peeps though....

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 1:03 PM

notonthis:
    Why down the man in his effort to help others ffs. If it wont help you no need to reply.

Thanks, notonthis ... just used the wrong gender ... I'm a woman (so I have to work 10 times smarter than a man to get the same recognition.  Fortunately, that isn't that hard! lol)

My program is only in its infancy ... give me a few more months.  It will only get better!

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 1:44 PM

DaddysKat:

I'm a woman (so I have to work 10 times smarter than a man to get the same recognition.  Fortunately, that isn't that hard! lol)

You better hope Uncle R doesn't see that post! lol

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 1:58 PM

DaddysKat:

notonthis:

Thanks, notonthis ... just used the wrong gender ... I'm a woman (so I have to work 10 times smarter than a man to get the same recognition.  Fortunately, that isn't that hard! lol)

My program is only in its infancy ... give me a few more months.  It will only get better!

Sry about that but yeah keep up what your doing i had alot of people tell me my numbers and percents were wrong but after time it will come together. 

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 3:27 PM

Nah ... just learning to play left handed since breaking my right hand.

Now that's extremely hard to do for even a Lefty like me...lol

I've tried to use the mouse left handed and it just does not compute with the right side of my brain or something like that.  :)

Hope you feel better soon & you make a speedy recovery.

Joe

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 3:47 PM

fatdan:

DaddysKat:

I'm a woman (so I have to work 10 times smarter than a man to get the same recognition.  Fortunately, that isn't that hard! lol)

You better hope Uncle R doesn't see that post! lol

He knows women are smarter (in general).  We have to be ... we're the weaker of the sexes!

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 3:49 PM

josephk2317:
    Now that's extremely hard to do for even a Lefty like me...lol

I'm figuring that out ... I'm an ambi, but just can't get the timing down with my left.  I feel like a real hack these days!

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 4:00 PM

DaddysKat:
    He knows women are smarter (in general).  

With you around so do I.  I have an aversion when it comes to pain, especially my own :)

Nice job BTW!  A very solid base to venture to any course with.

• snakeperry
    32 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 4:00 PM

love to try out the calc's kat  thx

RSS