Forums

Help › Forums

Kat's Calculators - Version 2.0 Beta is now available.

Sun, Dec 26 2021 2:36 PM (300 replies)
  • DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 1:28 AM

Edit 16 March:  Please follow these instructions to the tee if you want a copy of my calculators ...

• If we're not friends yet, send me a friend request.  When I accept it ...
    • Send me a message asking for the link.
    • Once I get your PM, I'll reply with the link.

Sorry, I've hit that 255 friend threshold so I can't send those above 255 messages.  You'll have to write to me first.

Thanks ... happy reading!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Hi all,

Many of you have already downloaded and are using Version 1.1 of my calculators.  I put a hold on releasing additional copies of the calculators until I got Version 2.0 completed.  In all honesty, I didn't think it would be as popular as it became.

Anyway, I'm now "mostly complete" with version 2.0.  Many of the changes to the calculators are merely cosmetic.  The major release to version 2.0 was something I wanted for me.  All future releases of my calculators will include the enhancements I added to version 2.0.

If you have an existing link to my previous calculators, you can download the beta version of version 2.0.  It is not necessary to uninstall version 1.1 as version 2.0 will overwrite version 1.1.

To see the details of version 1.1, please visit this forum post.

If you would like to obtain a copy of version 1.1 or try out the new version 2.0 and do not have a link (or have removed your link), either reply to this post or send me a PM.

My very best to each and every one of you!

Kat ♥

Edit:  It is not necessary to install version 1.1 first.  If you do not have a copy of version 1.1 and wish to use version 2.0, just download and install version 2.0.

• JacGolfer
    3 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 2:12 AM

I would like to try your calculators and would love to gift you golf balls if they do what you say.  What do I need to do to obtain the download of v 2.0 beta?

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 2:34 AM

JacGolfer:

I would like to try your calculators and would love to gift you golf balls if they do what you say.  What do I need to do to obtain the download of v 2.0 beta?

Hi Jac,

I sent you a friend request.  Accept it, then send me a PM and I'll shoot you over the link in my reply.

To everyone else ... to make it a bit easier on me, if we're not friends, send me a friend request.  Once I've accepted it, send me a PM and I'll send you the link.

Kat ♥

• JacGolfer
    3 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 4:17 AM

Sorry... I declined your request not realizing who it was from.  So I have sent you a friend request in response.

Jerry

• chuckietom
    173 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 4:23 AM

I would like to try your version 2.0 if you don't mind. TY

• fravel
    1,716 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 4:58 AM

chuckietom:

I would like to try your version 2.0 if you don't mind. TY

Same this side thanks Kat.

• russellie
    668 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 5:12 AM

Hi Kat

I to would like to try your calculators.

Have a great day

Russ

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 5:27 AM

Hi Kat

Can i try your calc too?

many thanks

andy

• HALFBACKFLANK
    416 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 7:12 AM

G'day Kat

I'd like to give 2.0  go too.

Thanks

HBF

• WillyBigg
    2,135 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 8:05 AM

Hello Kat, I'd also like to try your calculators, they look excellent. Thank You very much

RSS