Forums

Help › Forums

Kat's Calculators - Version 2.0 Beta is now available.

Sun, Dec 26 2021 2:36 PM (300 replies)
  • DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Mon, Aug 11 2014 7:03 PM

Premed:

A reporter interviewed Albert Einstein. At the end of the interview, the reporter asked if he could have Einstein's phone number so he could call if he had further questions. 

“Certainly” replied Einstein. He picked up the phone directory and looked up his phone number, then wrote it on a slip of paper and handed it to the reporter.  

Dumbfounded, the reporter said, "You are considered to be the smartest man in the world and you can't remember your own phone number?”  

Einstein replied, “Why should I memorize something when I know where to find it?”

I love that!  Very true too.

FWIW, If I ever lost my phone and backup, I'd be totally lost!  I don't even know my friends' phone numbers!  lol.

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Mon, Aug 11 2014 7:05 PM

JFidanza:

I figured I'd dust it off and try Kat's approach/wind cal. only (the putts I calculated without it) on STA F9 today. A tip of the hat to Dan, as I further incorporated his distance observations w/ my Cleveland wedges to get those approaches close.

With continued usage I will customize it for my equipment, etc.

but lets just say, Kat, that you have a sleeve of balls coming your way in a few days. Any specific type, just let me know.

Thanks!

I hope you started using it on hole #5, J!  lol.

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Mon, Aug 11 2014 9:44 PM

DaddysKat:

I hope you started using it on hole #5, J!  lol.

Well, in our defense :

1) I haven't calibrated it much at all, esp. for my changing clubs and balls.

2) It was a quick, casual game, as that is my style that I enjoy.

3) I only used the wind calculator.

4) Without giving too much away & going into detail I only 'referenced 70% of its data'

The bogey had a little 'execution challenge' (see my previous posts for more on that topic) plus my hasty putt didn't help.

Do you like Cally 33? I hope to fiddle a little more w/ it soon.

~Fid

p.s. I 'referenced 70% of its data' again today for a CTTH and shot one of my best scores with it. I'm not a 'blitz master' by any means, but I did win 2 awards for accuracy. 

edit: I squared you up with a sleeve; Callaway 33s sent.  You can't go wrong with such a lucky number.   ;)

Thanks

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Mon, Aug 11 2014 9:50 PM

JFidanza:
    Do you like Cally 33? I hope to fiddle a little more w/ it soon.

I must have at one time ... I have 14 of them in inventory.

• Nikeblack
    1 Posts
    Tue, Aug 12 2014 4:40 AM

Hi,

I don't know why, but i can't send you a friend request but I would like to try your calculator very much :)

best wishes,
    Niki 

• dillet1
    11 Posts
    Fri, Sep 5 2014 6:00 PM

i also would ike to try the calculator...if anyone else has the link would you mind sending it to me...as Daddyskat probably has million friend request...lol....

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Sat, Sep 6 2014 12:01 AM

dillet1:

i also would ike to try the calculator...if anyone else has the link would you mind sending it to me...as Daddyskat probably has million friend request...lol....

check your messages, Dillet.  Link sent.

• Marco129
    275 Posts
    Sat, Sep 6 2014 5:12 AM

Good morning Kat,

I would love to try your calculators. Could you please accept my friends request and message me the links.

Thank you,

photo baa309bc-57b9-4c49-ab91-5031d95e4c0c_zps10d5bf44.png

- Mark

• DakotaDog61
    115 Posts
    Sat, Sep 6 2014 5:29 AM

Hello Kat,

I would also very much like the calculators and would be willing to gift the balls of your choice, but I am unable to send you a friend request.

I have now sent you a friend request.

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Sat, Sep 6 2014 12:59 PM

Hey all,

If you want a copy of the link, you MUST send me a friend request, followed by a PM.  I will attach the link to my response.

Sorry but I also like this game and don't wish to keep a list of who has it. 

So that's it ... if we aren't friends yet, send the friend request and when I accept, send me a PM.  Posting on my wall won't do you any good ... neither will posting a request here.

RSS