Forums

Help › Forums

New upper tiers.

Thu, Sep 16 2010 7:12 PM (54 replies)
  • GL57
    83 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2010 7:31 PM

The introduction of upper tiers is nothing short of brilliant. As a new Legend, I absolutely love the beastly challenge at hand. And my all master -- super fast meter -- clubs lineup (Super R9, i15 wood, hybrid, and irons, master Ping wedges and Redwood putter, with GI-SD balls) just compound this challenge to create the most exhilarating, if at times frustrating, golf experience I have ever had the joy and privilege of feeling.

Thank you, WGT, very sincerely.

As for the levels, which after the mid twenties advance at a decrepit turtle's crawl, the jury is still out. For some gifted players who make it to the upper tiers in a relatively short time, their experience points will be too low to allow them to suitably upgrade their equipment. Big problem for them. In short, synchronizing levels and tiers is a tough proposition that deserves a second look.

• BirdieButton
    164 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2010 7:47 PM

way to go,

i think the level system smells like zynga and giving players a head start off the tee is cheating.

actualy not just what i think its what it is.

very super awesome amazingly fast sincerely.

• Sanco
    1,345 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2010 7:49 PM

What a wonderfully refreshing post GL57. I absolutely admire your unreserved acceptance to the big challenges your new tier presents to you.

Finally a voice outside the choir.

Regards

Sanco

• GL57
    83 Posts
    Sat, Sep 11 2010 2:06 AM

Thanks!

:-)

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sat, Sep 11 2010 3:55 AM

GL57.....quite amazing how you have advanced to "legend"; while joining wgt and playing for a total of 5 days. You must be "gifted" with a photographic memory and dexterity equal to none.

I would be most interested if you would share some of your wisdom of how the game is to be played, with me sometime. 

• JerryBMF
    13 Posts
    Sat, Sep 11 2010 4:53 AM

Obviously this is an experienced player who created a new account and hopefully he deleted his old one, lol! ;P

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Sun, Sep 12 2010 7:19 AM

I hope the $30 he's already won, was gained in a fair fasion....$30 in 5 days wow.

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Sun, Sep 12 2010 7:39 AM

make sure to ask WGT to look into him as well, I mean someone that gifted should be making videos for all of us. Creating a new account can only be done after WGT deletes an old account FIRST!

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sun, Sep 12 2010 8:39 AM

Not to worry Sarge, this guys account probably won't be active after Monday. There's no way a new member could ever make it to the Legends tier, reach level 22, and accumulate $30 in winnings in six days. It's unheard of.

It took Iconian some two weeks to go up 23 levels. Now that's real.

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Sun, Sep 12 2010 11:24 AM

I wonder what the name of his old account was?..I think i know!

edit; fashion

RSS