Forums

Help › Forums

Levels and Tiers

Tue, Sep 14 2010 2:19 PM (51 replies)
  • pattivel
    2 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 5:15 PM

I Agree, i would have rathered earned my way to master, I dont like that i'm thrown into it now...Put me back to pro, and let me improve my self to the top...

• papadeaux
    863 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 5:23 PM

yes i agree sence my play didnt have anything to do with me makeing master level 30 what makes it go up and how fast dose it go up

• TextMyPC
    232 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 5:46 PM

Folks,

No master was "ready" to be a master even with the old setup. We "all" had to readjust to the new tee locations. That's nothing new.

The new leveling system unlocks the clubs, the more you play and finish the game. Trust me. By the time you relearn the new tee locations, you'll have enough game time logged to unlock the clubs you need to advance.

TMPC

• zant
    319 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 6:11 PM

I don't see any advantage or meaning on this  Levels and Tiers.All what changes for me don't know about Tour Masters and Master,is now almost every course is 2 times harder : tournament green speeds and higher winds. I am ok with that, more interesting and challenging to play.

What i am not ok with is that game start to run even worst than before.New Level meter and counting points system after every shot, makes my game more miserable.Everything freezing,skipping, and beast are there almost every 2nd shot.As i recall more people wrote and ask WGT about  making timer less jumpy, and what we received now  ......  things that slowing  game  even more.

This how i feel about last update.

• Warto
    29 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 6:11 PM

I hate tournament speed greens! My interest in this game has just dropped dramatically!  

• rpark22
    6 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 6:16 PM

weeks of warning my ass. ihave pro clubs couldn't buy master clubs at a pro level and did you forget about that. this new system is crap.

• rpark22
    6 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 6:18 PM

thats easy for you to say you already have master clubs

• hrroach
    46 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 6:23 PM

the meter was so bad i lost 2 of the 3 premium ball i bought........ 

I purchased the pro clubs i have now strictly because master level was out of my reach.

How bout refunds...... thats what id like to know.... refund me for the clubs and balls, then i will be able to buy master clubs...

• donwp
    1 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 6:25 PM

TextMyPC:

Folks,

No master was "ready" to be a master even with the old setup. We "all" had to readjust to the new tee locations. That's nothing new.

The new leveling system unlocks the clubs, the more you play and finish the game. Trust me. By the time you relearn the new tee locations, you'll have enough game time logged to unlock the clubs you need to advance.

TMPC

This is confusing and needs clarification. Are you saying you advance level ratings based solely on amount of play and finishing games? If your scores dont improve, you still advance? Is that really what your saying here? I think the requirements to getting to unlock clubs need to be very very clearly understood. TMPC, this response is a little informative but really raises more questions that it answers. Please provide clear guidance and explainations as to what it takes to unlock clubs.

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 6:27 PM

unfortunately we all have new things to deal with

RSS