Forums

Help › Forums

Levels and Tiers

Tue, Sep 14 2010 2:19 PM (51 replies)
  • hackitup
    3 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 4:08 PM

With the new system, I just got bumped from Pro to Master today.

The problem is: I use Starters and have always used Starters for the last two years and have gotten pretty good with them (68 avg). Now that I'm teeing off from Master Tees, there are some holes that I can't even reach the fairway. So, this doesn't seem like a FAIR WAY to adjust the tiers. You are simply forcing me to buy clubs. I won't. I just won't play as often.

There is no way that I can place in a tournament anymore.

• Leprechuan
    20 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 4:17 PM

the same thing with me; I don't mind being bumped up to master , what i do mind is u have blocked me from buying the clubs i need to be competative,this is some thing they need to address,I bought the hole set of pro G10 and that set is even blocked from level 30,glad i got them last year

• papadeaux
    863 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 4:22 PM

i agree with you a 100 % what they have done is screwed up the game for us who play aginst people that have already purchased clubs that at this level you cant even buy and there hitting from pro tees that someone has to be at level 57 to buy.... i have enjoyed this game for along time too but this is a joke.... 

• Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 4:28 PM

Bite the bullit boys. You had weeks of warnings to buy equipment.

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 4:31 PM

Hey guys, wanted to share links for new tier tournaments...

Tour Pros

Tour Masters

Legend

-Sky

• Pangaea
    242 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 4:40 PM

Thanks Sky :)

• mikem77
    1,218 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 4:52 PM

i agree coudnt buy a master set of clubs as wasnt a master now i am thanks to upgrade but still cant buy master clubs no chance of any eagles or doing any good in comps till i get the level to master clubs

• bassup
    1 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 4:53 PM

Since my new 'rating' was announced i cant get on any stroke play tournament......shame

• riotz0r
    2 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 5:07 PM

Does any one know the fastest way to level up??  Or exactly how you level up?  Does it go by birdies and scores or can I level up in match play as well?

• chefnorm
    3 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 5:07 PM

But as a tour pro you can only play one tournament?  Is that right??

RSS