Forums

Help › Forums

Course notebook question

Mon, Apr 23 2018 2:38 PM (77 replies)
  • SEARAY27
    313 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 6:42 AM

WGTdbloshoe:
    You can take notes in practice, ranked stroke play rounds, and CTTH.  During multi player notes can be viewed but not edited.  This is done to keep pace of play.

This should be stated in the profile before one buys your product. I don't see how it can slow play because we are on timers in the game. I wouldn't have purchased it if going into it I knew the limits of it. Trying to get a refund and not having much luck with that. 

• turfsand
    1,773 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 7:08 AM

Jimbog1964:

turfsand:
    i am still unable to write in this notebook.....help please

In full screen? Just a thought.  I need to quickly exit out that to write in it.

Also WGT when you look at the fix for not being able to look at / enter anything for a given hole after a the last shot on a hole is played, please also have it so you can flick through the book at any time, for all holes.  If that's not possible please have it so you can at least look at at any hole of the course you are playing whilst also working toward the thing cross referring to Best of Courses rather than treating them as completely separate:) 

leaving full screen mode did the trick, thank you sir

• jacduffer
    7 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2013 7:25 AM

Very nice idea  .... However  is it true you cannot take notes while playing in a multi player game?

I find that to be ridiculous !  If  I am playing in a 9 hole 4way stroke match.. I will have plenty of time to write my notes in between my shots .. Come on WGT make this a great addition for all players!  I dont play courses alone so this purchase does me  no Good and feel I should not be penalized because I dont play alone. So now I have a useless notebook icon next to my  wgt nation flag... Really guys????

If you review my profile you will see I have spent plenty of money on WGT and helped contribute to a GREAT ONLINE GAME.  Its a simple notebook Players need to edit  and use it when they play and compete.. Please fix this.. invaluable limitation you have set on a SIMPLE NOTEBOOK again is ridiculous !

• PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2013 12:33 PM

Is there a 'bug' ( I'm using the Comodo Dragon browser) with the "Cut/Copy/Paste" right-clicking functionality of the notebook? I see it... and it allows highlighting the text, but after clicking "Copy" (for example), clicking "Paste" doesn't deposit the text into the notebook.

Wish the notes were available on the "Main" gamescreen...   :|

As long as I'm wishing (lol), one thing I'd like to be able to do is this... when the scorecard is displayed between holes, clicking on a hole's number would bring up that hole's notes.

A nightmarish programming impossibility, or "Notebook Plus"... future Pro Shop item (a la "Stand Bag Plus") ?   ;)

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2013 7:01 PM

PugsAce:
    clicking "Paste" doesn't deposit the text into the notebook.

Try the old "MS-DOS" Paste routine ... hold down the Shift key, then press the "Ins" key ... 

or the really ancient [Ctrl]+[V]  

• PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2013 8:15 AM

DaddysKat:

Try the old "MS-DOS" Paste routine ... hold down the Shift key, then press the "Ins" key ... 

or the really ancient [Ctrl]+[V]  

Brilliant, Kat!  :)

Didn't think to try that before posting my question...

Use CTRL/C after highlighting the text to copy it, then either way works to paste it wherever your cursor is placed.

Thanks.

• happyman123uk
    1,242 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 6:02 AM

Can't write in it while your playing in a stroke muti player game what sort of note book is that you might as well start selling square golf balls its about as useless as they would be.What a joke

• Swaded
    37 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 9:40 AM

Making people pay for "virtual paper" lmfao wgt is a joke...I know i'm totally irrelevant but don't care at all.

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 11:37 AM

What do you need a virtual paper for any way???

Mo matter what "notes" you take, NO TWO SHOTS ARE THE F@KING SAME ANY WAY (excuse language) but I've just had one of those WGT CONTROLLED $% ready go's which PROVE that no matter what notes you take your shots will be determined by how generous or un-generous wgt are.  I've seen 5 easy putts in last 2 rounds just start off opposite side to hole as where i aimed a deliberate BUM SHOT and Its getting to the point where Its now becoming a joke playing for credits.  WGT seem to have tampered even more with the scoring system (Icons  tournament is a good example of what WGT can do to your game.lol)  Buy a set of higher precision Nikes for $40 and you get exact same result as when you had R11's.  "manipulated shots" So why spend $40

I'm glad I've started back to work and wont have time to spend here any more until there's a new course released.  Just looking at the monthly earnings list gave me a chuckle. Does any one want any more useless credits on top of what they have all ready???

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 10:01 AM

chrisironsbones:

What do you need a virtual paper for any way???

Mo matter what "notes" you take, NO TWO SHOTS ARE THE F@KING SAME ANY WAY (excuse language) but I've just had one of those WGT CONTROLLED $% ready go's which PROVE that no matter what notes you take your shots will be determined by how generous or un-generous wgt are.  I've seen 5 easy putts in last 2 rounds just start off opposite side to hole as where i aimed a deliberate BUM SHOT and Its getting to the point where Its now becoming a joke playing for credits.  WGT seem to have tampered even more with the scoring system (Icons  tournament is a good example of what WGT can do to your game.lol)  Buy a set of higher precision Nikes for $40 and you get exact same result as when you had R11's.  "manipulated shots" So why spend $40

I'm glad I've started back to work and wont have time to spend here any more until there's a new course released.  Just looking at the monthly earnings list gave me a chuckle. Does any one want any more useless credits on top of what they have all ready???

Everytime something comes out you have something negative to say about it. Just like the nikes nobody told you to spend 40 bucks on them. You could of easily rented them like a normal person would do. When they released the new high level putters you cried about how there was so difference with them. Just shut up dude you wont post any videos but keep crying so why would you want to play this game when a new course comes out if its so bad? I know why so you can come and complain about the graphics of the course or some ***.

RSS