Forums

Help › Forums

Course notebook question

Mon, Apr 23 2018 2:38 PM (77 replies)
  • Didymus
    16 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 4:50 AM

Where did you find it? How did you activate it? I bought it but can't find it anywhere

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 4:59 AM

Here.

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 5:47 AM

Just a favour, can someone take some screenshot for how it looks "in action".

Thanks for that.

• DonR1231
    3,711 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 12:06 PM

I bought it but can't figure out how to use it.  When I click on it and bring it up it won't let me put anything on it.  How do I use it?

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 12:34 PM

srellim234:

In CTTH I guess the best option right now is to write it down for the next time.

Making WGT's notebook less than needed if one keeps their hand written CTTH notes organized.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 1:05 PM

True

• turfsand
    1,773 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 3:10 PM

i bought the course notebook and took it to merion in practice mode. hole #1 hit a good tee shot and brought up the book, so far no problems. my problem is that i left click in order to write and i get a solid line on the top line of the page instead of the usual intermittent line and i cannot write anything. i am using waterfox browser and have cleared both cashe. also took a mulligan and same problem.

any help would be very much appreciated,

turfsand

p.s.  i also hit a shot to the green and gave this a second try but....same problem

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 7:18 PM

Can you delete what you have already written.

I write something for a paticular hole in a ctth....  the next time I play it in simular conditions using the same club...  can I delete my last comment and write the new one.

If it's 500 characters per page and I'm writing new info for a hole then the page will fill up fast.

Are spaces counted.   This post must be close to 200 c's

-Roger

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 7:31 PM

mantis0014:

I write something for a paticular hole in a ctth....  the next time I play it in simular conditions using the same club...  can I delete my last comment and write the new one.

If it's 500 characters per page and I'm writing new info for a hole then the page will fill up fast.

-Roger

lol great question that I am waiting for too.

seems like it would be better to leave it alone until it's teething problems get solved.

my pen and paper are doing a good job so far.

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2013 8:38 PM

mantis0014:

-Roger

A space is a character.  So is the Carriage Return, but it usually stores 2 characters (Carriage Return + Line Feed).

I'd suggest if you want to keep detailed notes from what I've read so far, you'll probably want to use a form of computer shorthand, and keep your notes as general as possible.  Avoid describing distance to pin, elevation, wind speed, wind direction or club used for that matter.  "R/S/P" instead of "stay right and short of the pin", if space becomes an issue.  2 pages, or 1000 characters should be plenty of space for general notes.  Just avoid getting too detailed.

RSS