Forums

Help › Forums

Course notebook question

Mon, Apr 23 2018 2:38 PM (77 replies)
  • srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2013 5:32 AM

The description of the course notebook changes as you click on the purchase button from "Course Notebook" to "Course Notebook (500 symbols)". 

Is "500 symbols" a reference to the price, the number of lines allowed to be entered on a page, the number of entries allowed for the whole book or some other thing that only the WGT person who wrote the description knows?

Exactly what does "Course Notebook (500 symbols)" mean?

• raycin1019
    377 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2013 6:04 AM

what does the notebook look like inside.  Is it just a blank page to be filled out or does it have diagrams of the fairways and greens so you can make notes on the breaks in the greens, the contours, the severe downslopes, etc?

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2013 6:12 AM

A page before, in the "accessories" overview, it says "starting from 500 crs". They either omitted the select box for different amounts (500, 1000...) or changed to one product without adapting the description.

And no, I don't know "symbols" - it would not be mere 500 characters, would it?

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2013 6:36 AM

I bet it does alosso, but 500 characters per book, course ??????? 

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2013 6:39 AM

The "Starting from" description is put on everything in the Pro Shop, even on items with only one option. See the Nike golf balls for other examples.

Use of the word "symbols" without further explanation really threw me on this one. Hopefully Icon or Shoe can enlighten us after they talk to programming or marketing.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2013 7:10 AM

At least, the Nikes have an option menu, with one entry "white". Clubs are offered at a fixed price.

Woodoworkery:
    500 characters per book, course ?
    500 in total, of course. Type a wrong character + <del>, that's two like in stroke&distance penalty.

Regards,

the Moneymaker

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2013 7:25 AM

lmao  why buy this note book when you can have kats for free

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2013 7:42 AM

Well have not used it yet , but hoping they went outside the box and have it set up to where when the score card comes up so does the information about the next hole . 

Naturally when you tell it what course your on, and f 9, b9, or 18

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2013 8:50 AM

1. WGT please get a simple tutorial on this together.  The web is full of how say a simple video tutorial is used for all sorts of simple things. People obviously like that.

justacowboy:
    lmao  why buy this note book when you can have kats for free

Intuitive anyway, but still has notes to make sure any last possible question from even a new user is taken care of.

Now also looks amazing value:) 

• Hochh
    423 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2013 10:26 AM

I've been looking for something like this...I hate having to go through and sort to find page/content I'm looking for.

That said I can't figure out how to enter any info in it (it's all blank)

RSS