Forums

Help › Forums

Levels.

Sat, Sep 11 2010 6:31 AM (69 replies)
  • piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 5:42 AM

Does anybody know how to move up? Has WGT given any idea what they actually mean?

• panzer32
    493 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 6:12 AM

I got about 200 or so points for completing a 9 hole country club tournament.  1 point per stroke and a bunch at the end for finishing.  My guess is that posting in the forum or chatting might give another bit of points.  I would say, to level up, go play some golf!

edit: didn't seem to get any points for the post.  "interacting with players" doesn't include forums then?  Maybe multiplayer games?

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 9:36 AM

It would be nice if WGT posted up all the new levels and tiers in one post/announcement.

By this I mean -  what you have to do to achieve each level.

I am not a fan of scrolling through forums and posts looking for some indication.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 9:38 AM

And is everyone in the higher levels - level 30?

• jkr700
    165 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 10:01 AM

I understand the different Tiers to try and even it up. But don't understand why almost every one was placed at the 30 level.  They should have taken into account the number of ranked rounds played by each player, since that is how you gain points to move up levels. It's just going to force people that haven't upgraded their clubs to play tons of rounds in order to upgrade their clubs. I see a lot of casual players leaving.

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 10:06 AM

For information on TIERS and LEVELS please see the FAQ, a good page to keep handy. :)

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 10:30 AM

Great. What average do you need to get to Tour Master and Legend?

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 11:00 AM

I see that if you put your cursor on the level bar it shows how far to the next level.

• thatcanadianguy
    557 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 11:03 AM

I don't understand the levels either. I have played 3 ranked rounds today one 9 hole and 2 18 holes. Also have played 2 match-play round winning both. and my level is still at 30 as it was when I logged on this morning.

• imcoola
    228 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 11:04 AM

could it be that it is just the same with different names and more expensive clubs? As I see the ex Master Tier equipment hasn't changed at all just like all equipment but the master Tier equipment just got more expensive...

RSS