Forums

Help › Forums

cheat5.6

Thu, Sep 2 2010 1:30 AM (149 replies)
  • Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 2:22 PM

Sanco:

I think Stebo is toying Snaike. Well, either that or he's a conspiracy theorist... ;)

Oh... That's it!  I knew I forgot something... 

• Stebo
    193 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 4:01 PM
    logic1: if you buy the i15's then there's some cheat mechanism that you can shoot in the 50's. logic2: you tell me how to use this cheat engine and i'll buy the dang I15's!!
  • Stebo
    193 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 4:07 PM

"STRUGGLED TO DING THE G10S CONSISTANTLY NOW SCORING INCREDIBLE SCORES WITH 15s ,THEY ARE USING I15 WOODS AND IRONS AND ARE SCORING LOW 50s"

How many sets of I15's you think were sold after that post??  DUH

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 4:21 PM

Stebo:
    "STRUGGLED TO DING THE G10S CONSISTANTLY NOW SCORING INCREDIBLE SCORES WITH 15s ,THEY ARE USING I15 WOODS AND IRONS AND ARE SCORING LOW 50s"

How many sets of I15's you think were sold after that post??  DUH

Zero... maybe one.

• GoldCard
    298 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 4:41 PM

I have used i15's for some time now!

When they're good, They're GOOD

Unfortunately when they're bad, Whoa Boy!! THEY ARE BAD!!!

Need a bit more than cheat software to score in the 50's consistently with these clubs.

Anyone got an AUTOMATIC PUTTER???? lol

From what I have seen on players profiles, most of the lower average players here seem to prefer the R9 Driver and G10 irons?

Start looking at top credit earners that simply haven't been playing long enough to have the course knowledge/skills required to match the top tier players. It takes hundreds and hundreds of tournament rounds to reach their level.

There is where you will find the ch........ts!!!

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 4:58 PM

GoldCard:

I have used i15's for some time now!

When they're good, They're GOOD

Unfortunately when they're bad, Whoa Boy!! THEY ARE BAD!!!

Need a bit more than cheat software to score in the 50's consistently with these clubs.

Anyone got an AUTOMATIC PUTTER???? lol

From what I have seen on players profiles, most of the lower average players here seem to prefer the R9 Driver and G10 irons?

Start looking at top credit earners that simply haven't been playing long enough to have the course knowledge/skills required to match the top tier players. It takes hundreds and hundreds of tournament rounds to reach their level.

There is where you will find the ch........ts!!!

I have played close to 900 rounds and still can't match the top players. I manage to stay around 69 to 70 but no better at least not yet. I always seem to have 1 or 2 bad holes that ruins a pretty good round. I did start yo play score better when I started using a calculator to figure out the distance I needed to use on my putts. And started letting the meter close completely before making my putts. A lot more putts starting falling when I did that. But I still seem to have trouble reading the breaks on some of the greens especially the one one the backside of SA. But I'm sure it will come. As for the I-15 irons.I rented them when they were first introduced and played 2 rounds on each course with them. I know 8 rounds might not give a true picture of what a club set can and can't do but in those 8 rounds I saw no real improvement in my game over the G10's. And the meter speed which so many people seem to have trouble with was not much of a problem due to the fact that I had played the G-15 driver for quite awhile as a pro and the I -15's have the same meter speed as the G-15. I just couldn't justify paying almost $20 for a set of irons that didn't help my game much if at all.

I really don't know what this cheat 5.6 is supposed to do. The OP that started the thread said it slowed the meter. Well the GI balls do that. The cheat program that worried me the most was the one that supposedly let you edit flash content. Think about the implications of being able to edit flash content in a flash based game. With the game being flash based, I assume club specs like distance, Precision, Forgiveness, meter speed are flash based as well. If that is the case a cheater using that program could create a club with Super tri distance I-15 precision and Rapture forgiveness and meter speed. Not to mention the course conditions like wind speed and direction. And all the other course conditions that are flash based. I am glad that they discovered that program and hopefully found out how to detect who if anyone is or was using it and how to stop it from being used.

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 5:41 PM

Snaike:
    "If you're not cheating, you're not trying." is a 'Jim Rome'ism. I really don't believe that is a truism, it was said more for the entertainment value

sorry, fail to see entertainment in that. Seems weird to say

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 6:11 PM

borntobesting:
    I really don't know what this cheat 5.6 is supposed to do. The OP that started the thread said it slowed the meter. Well the GI balls do that. The cheat program that worried me the most was the one that supposedly let you edit flash content. Think about the implications of being able to edit flash content in a flash based game. With the game being flash based, I assume club specs like distance, Precision, Forgiveness, meter speed are flash based as well. If that is the case a cheater using that program could create a club with Super tri distance I-15 precision and Rapture forgiveness and meter speed. Not to mention the course conditions like wind speed and direction. And all the other course conditions that are flash based. I am glad that they discovered that program and hopefully found out how to detect who if anyone is or was using it and how to stop it from being used.

It would be hard to imagine that WGT allows anything to be client-side (i.e. stored on the user's computer) that does not need to be client-side.  Wind conditions, club specs, etc. should all be stored on the server, completely unavailable for any hack program to mess with.  The only things that a hack program could do are (1) allow the user to aim better, and (2) automating play completely (i.e. moving the target marker, selecting distance, and clicking for aim), maybe even going so far as to playing entire rounds without any input from the user.  That said, I find #2 to be overwhelmingly unlikely.

• cozmozogg
    167 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 6:27 PM

Thank you Charle and Borntobe for the insight. TY Snaike for not replying to [too many] fools, and thank you x1524807 for being the 2nd on my blacklist. Nobody has replied with an opinion as to their thoughts on being able to see other players' swing meters/spin/aim/club selection. I think this would be really cool. Do you think it would be hard to do in terms of development? Would it slow things down too much? Just wonderin what you guys think.

• cozmozogg
    167 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 6:29 PM

Sorry, i meant Stebo for my blacklist...x1524807, if u knew Jim Rome's sense of humor, i think u would not be so offended...

RSS