Forums

Help › Forums

cheat5.6

Thu, Sep 2 2010 1:30 AM (149 replies)
  • WHOSCHEATINGNOW
    1 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2010 10:38 AM

WHAT EFFORTS ARE BEING MADE IF ANY BY WGT TO STOP PLAYERS FROM USING THIS SOFTWARE? LOOK AROUND YOU AND YOU WILL SEE PLAYERS THAT STRUGGLED TO DING THE G10S CONSISTANTLY NOW SCORING INCREDIBLE SCORES WITH 15s ,THEY ARE USING I15 WOODS AND IRONS AND ARE SCORING LOW 50s THIS DOESNT APPLY TO AVATAR IT APPLYS TO OTHER PLAYERS WHO HAVE SUDDENLY BECOME INCEDIBLY GOOD OVERNIGHT,I KNOW WHO THEY ARE I COULD MENTION AT LEAST 8 NAMES THAT ARE BALZING THE READY GOS WITH SILLY SCORES.IVE SAMPLED THE SOFTWARE AND FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW IT . IT CAN MAKE THE I15 IRONS GO SLOWER THAN WGT DEFAULT IRONS..SO LOOK AROUND YOU AND SEE IF YOU CAN NOTICE PLAYERS THAT STRUGGLED TO MAKE TOP 5 OR 6 NOW BLAZING A TRAIL WITH THESE I15s,NOT EVEN BOLLIN IS GOOD ENOUGH TO USE THESE CLUBS BECAUSE THEY ARE SO HARD TO HIT CONSISTANTLY,THIS SHOULD BE THE MAJOR CONCERN FOR WGT RIGHT NOW,BAN THIS SOFTWARE,OTHERWISE YOUR SITE IS FINISHED.

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2010 1:45 PM

Dude! No need in screaming! If you have legitimate concerns email the names and the reason you believe they are cheating to member services. Posting this on here will just get you the wrath of people on this board. Come on! 

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2010 2:10 PM

Your calling people cheaters and you sir have a double account and also admittedly use the program. Not even man enough to use your real account to call people out LOL  Snaike, please advise!

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2010 2:41 PM

WHOSCHEATINGNOW:
    NOW BLAZING A TRAIL WITH THESE I15s,NOT EVEN BOLLIN IS GOOD ENOUGH TO USE THESE CLUBS BECAUSE THEY ARE SO HARD TO HIT CONSISTANTLY

Why would you even install the software and open multiple accounts?  You're no better than the folks you are accusing.  Maybe even worse because you are a total COWARD!  Making accusations without a shred of proof under complete anonymity is quite laughable.  You must be proud of yourself.

I know I'm not one being accused as I've played and placed close to the same for 9 months now.  That said, you're sadly mistaken about the i15s.  They may be hard for you to hit but I (and many others with decent hand eye coordination) can ding them about 60% + when meter is solid.  Took about 3 weeks to adjust to the speed but now that I've adjusted to those, I only ding my wedges with slow meter about 25%.  I held an average around 59-61 with the g10s and range from 57.5-60 with the i15s sans any of your cheat software.  People improve and when the light goes on regarding the game (mostly chipping and putting), it happens very quickly.  Bollox is a great example of that.

You sir are a punk a$$ sore loser that needs to move on.  I'll gladly play you for whatever you want and you can use your stupid software.....that is if you have enough balls come out of hiding and let us know who you really are.

• hbthree
    478 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2010 2:55 PM

Irrespective of the tone and tenor of theOP; it is clear that folks do cheat using Cheat Engine.  I inquired about this issue when an individual was caught using 5.5 in the WGTLS RC event.  I too would like to know what if anything is being done by the WGT administration to detect and eliminate the use of this or any other cheat utilities.  The "Roadmap Urgency" threads of a few weeks ago did not produce a definitive response from WGT and to my knowledge there has been no response since.

Harve

• duffer66
    700 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2010 3:36 PM

Why blast anyone if they see something obvious. Curiosity is normal function for all of us and to download something to see what it is all about is normal IMHO. He may have opened another account to check out this cheat software. I have had the urge to check out this software myself to satisfy my curiosity but decided to let it be. It has been my experience over the 72+ years of my life is  that people get very defensive when accusations are brought up about cheating even tho they are not the ones singled out. Take it for what it is worth.

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2010 4:01 PM

duffer66:
    Why blast anyone if they see something obvious. Curiosity is normal function for all of us and to download something to see what it is all about is normal IMHO. He may have opened another account to check out this cheat software. I have had the urge to check out this software myself to satisfy my curiosity but decided to let it be.

Duffer,

The reason I blasted him is not for making unfounded accusations.  It's because he is a COWARD and won't do it from his real account.

Regarding the obvious, I know he's off base on at least of the 8 he is accusing.  He left a wall post accusing a very good friend of mine, who is and always has been, a very solid player and a stand up guy.  I'm 99.99% sure my friend he is accusing would never resort to cheating.  This person had one of those weeks when it all came together but automatically assuming he cheated to do it is foolish to say the least.  I still have a winning match play record against the accused but was proud to see him put up some great rounds in Ready Gos and finish well ahead of me.

I'm just as curious as anybody about this software, but I can't control people who cheat.  I haven't and never will download a cheat program just for the sake of satisfying my curiosity.  I have read a bit about some of them but that's as far as I'm willing to go.  If they want to cheat and WGT can't control it, so be it.  I still like my chances.

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2010 4:07 PM

Firstly the person who started this thread really shouldn't be golfer, go and take up another game like "I'm just a donkey's ass" or "shake the dipstick because i have nothing better to do" ! 

Just such a coward to hide behind an anonymous account and accusing real nice and good players of using cheat software ! You're such a waste of space !

From my understanding of how these cheat softwares works, I really doubt that it could help a player to reach the standard of the good players on this site.  Having a slow meter or hitting the perfect shot every time is NOT enough to score low consistently as there are many other factors involves like wind, ability to read break and speed on green, course management,...etc. which no software in the world could help you control.  Sure it'd certainly makes the game a fair bit easier but it'd not make you into an "elite" player !

To back up my point I'm prepare to challenge anyone, using any cheat softwares they want, to play me in a matchplay game over 18 holes course of my choice, for the amount of  100,000 credits !

The way I see it is that the cheaters of this great site can not ruin this brilliant game, so let just ignore them and enjoy the game and the great friends we have on here and let the management of WGT deal with it in their own way.  Remember how much they've invested into this site, so they've plenty of motivation to make sure all the bad issues are kept under control.

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2010 4:44 PM

HB, several gents from a certain site have admittedly used this software.  Of course we'll never hear from WGT on this as that would mean a little transparency.

Would be nice if they would get all the double accounters and the cheaters out of here, I would love to see that. If I ever catch one I promise I will call the New York Times and have it posted all over this website and take my week off when suspended for naming names!

Plus, what they said!     ^   

JMO

• RampantFrenzy
    106 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2010 5:00 PM

internet golf... serious business

RSS