Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Aug 12 2014 11:49 AM

MainzMan:

Have a look for yourselves:

Outstanding work my friend.

• oilyrag
    875 Posts
    Tue, Aug 12 2014 1:42 PM

MainzMan:

Now tell me that ain't a very well known structure at Saqqara circled in the background.

Pretty conclusive evidence if you ask me.

nah ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, that pyramid got moved to st andrews

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Aug 12 2014 3:15 PM

oilyrag:

MainzMan:

Now tell me that ain't a very well known structure at Saqqara circled in the background.

Pretty conclusive evidence if you ask me.

nah ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, that pyramid got moved to st andrews

Well done Oily

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Aug 15 2014 2:29 AM

Hellos!
    Excited to see the Pyramid sightings all posted up here. I was going to talk about the one I saw when I was ready. and I am ready, so this worked out way cools.
    Great Pics Alls.
    Sincerely, I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Aug 15 2014 2:35 AM

Been takin a break past few days walking around, thinkin, and whatnots.

(I am Yancy0 encounters multiple beings being held in-carbonite by the aliens and whatnots. Like when dude in Stars Wars gets put in the rock by Jabba The Hut. Hard to describe - very visual HD video.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Aug 15 2014 4:23 AM

YancyCan:
    Excited to see the Pyramid sightings all posted up here

Good day all. I consider myself a rookie when it comes to the paranormal activities within WGT so please be gentle during the hazing process. This morning while playing on the Back 9 at St. Andrews I came across multiple pyramid sightings...

I have not taken the time to go through the plethora of posts regarding these strange sightings. I did find it interesting that after a few recent posts regarding activity, I am suddenly seeing more and more abnormalities.

It could be that as of late my mind has become open to the possibilities.

Thank you for the enlightenment.

I will keep my mind, as well as my eyes open during my future journeys.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Aug 22 2014 1:21 AM

TopShelf2010:

It could be that as of late my mind has become open to the possibilities.

Thank you for the enlightenment.

I will keep my mind, as well as my eyes open during my future journeys.

Welcome to "Team Yancy" - TopShelf2010. Now I phrasings that as such as Yancy (I am Yancy) is truly every man or woman who has the opened mind all uphere on the WGT. Yancy is the consummate curious common man and considers us all teammates in finding the answers to the questions that keep us ALL up at night.

When you come across something you think is proper for the video analysis - please bump me and we can talk about presenting it that way to the other open-minders or whatnots we call ems. There all good people that I knows for firms.

Look forward to what you found all out there on this here WGT. And YES its there - you have to just look more closelier sometimes I have founded.

Sincerely, I am Yancy

NICE SCREEN SHOTS ABOVE - THIS PYRAMID THING GETS BIGGER DAILY ON US - NOT SURE WHERE ITS GOING BUT WILL BE A WILD WOOLY RIDE.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Aug 23 2014 11:24 PM

Wanted to share these potentiable new psychology tricks & techniques what Medford Mel employs when we are all up on a mission and I (my name is Yancy) start to have one of my re-occurring chronic paranormal panic attacks. Since he began these new theorums he created and employed with me in pure panic modalities - things have absolutely improved and continue to (mostly)
    Regards, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

VIDEO DESCRIPTION:
    A paranormal panic attack has once again stifled Yancy on
    a day with much exploring yet to be done. Watch as his
    (his name is Yancy) partner Medford Mel skillfully employs
    some cognitive therapy tips and techniques to get Yancy's
    head all good again.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sun, Aug 31 2014 8:55 AM

Good day Believers. I hope all is well with all of you. As the search for the truth continues, I have another 'sighting' to contribute. This time around, I was visiting Oakmont for a round. As I setup for my birdie putt on the Par 3 #16, out of the corner of my eye something caught my eye...

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Have a great day and keep searching... the truth is out there.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Sep 1 2014 7:19 AM

YancyCan:
    THIS PYRAMID THING GETS BIGGER DAILY ON US - NOT SURE WHERE ITS GOING BUT WILL BE A WILD WOOLY RIDE.

Although I am not half the consomme curious common man as our leader Yancy I did manage to espy up an investigatable on this here Kiawah.  Is it one of those pyramidal things or one of those triangular like craft seen in the skies?  This if from the 11th hole looking across to the beach and whatnots on the 16th.

Awaiting your analyzables and such.

Andy

RSS