Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Sun, Aug 3 2014 3:46 AM

Got us some very clever critters on the case Yancy .. stay with me now..

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Aug 3 2014 10:35 AM

nanstar:
    Got us some very clever critters on the case Yancy .. stay with me now..

Wows.
    WOWS.

Nanstar you must know some intriguable peoples and whatnots. That is one serious collection of critters and such -- they are amazingly focused. I should strive to be more like them. They never let their eyes wander. Impressives.

Please certainly keep us updated on their experiments and findins!

Sincerely, I am Yancy

• EasyEdward
    13,496 Posts
    Sun, Aug 3 2014 2:45 PM

YancyCan:

So last night & whatnots I was playing a Blitzer with SweetMiffy all up on Valhalla and everything was kinda quiet and such - so I mentioned how that island green had the look, the paranormable look to it - and we agreed......THEN...on "challenge7" - after me tee shot the image that came up had this black figure right in the middle of the fairway! I yelled out to SweetMiffy -- "Squatch Watch" but on her shot  - it was not to be seen.

Am I saying there is a Valhalla Squatch - Mostly, but only allegedly.
    If you be up there on challenge7 - watch for this figure. Let me know if you sees anything as I have started up a new notebook for Valhalla Paranormables.

Thank You - My name is Yancy

Yancy:

I put the picture above through some fancy hush hush digital improvement program like they do on that TV show AHIS (Alien Hunters Investigative Service) - please do not tell anyone but it is real.

Anyhows and whatnot - I saw something that it looked more like that monolith thingy from 2001 Space Oddity that I thought I would share with you and sees if you agree:

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Aug 3 2014 9:30 PM

First things first here and whatnots, I will not tell any others of said "hush hush digital enhancement programs" - I am cereal.

Looking at the new enhanced power-up version I

(Sorry I had to get a beverage then a little col air and I may have nodded out fer a short
    spell - Stay with me now please)

Take2
    Looking at the new enhanced power-up version I see the amazins craftsmanship that what be employed all up on what you nailed - this is indeed a monolith. It quite certainly looks like a possibles on the same model monolith and beta-updates that we watched in 2001 A Space Oddity. Cannot give confirmables ATM. Gots to get someone to wait around and witness the forth-be-coming monkey/ape bone-smashables aka discovering tools/weapons in the evolutionary school.

Hoping Medford Mel might take this on - an all night "Squat & Spot" mission it will be at the minimables. Mel's hard as nails though - He's prolly up for it. We will figure this out for sures. Please keep any and all of this/future communiques and such of the confidential natures as what be the standard for this.

Talk Soon - My name is Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Aug 3 2014 10:45 PM

siggipj76:

Has to be some alien sub looking for targets to probe ??

is this why we got Valhalla ? is wgt in on it ??

Scared now ??

You sir wisely ask the same questions that keep us all up at night and whatnots. Been having the night tremors myself, but I be aite. There must certainly be something paranormable going on in the moat on this hole. Me and Mel been calling it "Fire Island Green" and were gonna go all Sherlock Holmes up on this (Holmes reference borrowed from WGTer Ljblast from Canada - its an instant classic me thinks).

But cereally - we have the underthewatercamera working again, its a new beta-version and it seems to be solid. We are looking at some low-end one man "Subs" that could allow us to dodge and weave whatever aquatic paranormal other-worldly creatures that we all know are breeding right there in that creek.

Stay with me now - siggipj76  and anyone whom has the intrigues goin here.
    Thank You
    My name is Yancy

PS - I am still wanting that Blitz rematch as I almost had you sir. Almost. Mostly.

• EasyEdward
    13,496 Posts
    Mon, Aug 4 2014 8:46 AM

Yancy:

I think you and Medford Mel oughta take an exploratory type trip across the river to do an investigatory piece on an extra terrestrial thingy in Willamette.  

I smell a cover up in this there one.

Now you and Medford Mel are probably not old enough to remember 1902 when the Willamette Meteorite was found near West Linn Oregon but it looks like this:

Nows anyway and stay with me here. There is a supposed copy or replication over there in the Willamette area of West Linny. Right there on the main drag. 

I smell a cover up and all that there kinda stuffing.

This replication is hiding something they say it is hiding 2 empty 55 gallon drums but I think it just might be the real McCoy of something the government wanted to hide in plain sight.

Don't ya think it looks like a ship of some sort hastily covered over in concrete?

PS - If you and Medford Mel need a beer or two to calm down after viewing this - my best buddy's house is just 2 1/2 blocks from the object.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Aug 4 2014 10:12 PM

EasyEdward:

Yancy:

I think you and Medford Mel oughta take an exploratory type trip across the river to do an investigatory piece on an extra terrestrial thingy in Willamette.

An excellent idea here people. Thanks for the bump on this EasyEdward - I (my name is Yancy) have spent hours upon more hours researching this exact space rock and that there replica they put out right smack in the middle of the town's proper. However, I have yet to actually visit either and such.

The backstory on this is epic. It takes place in the before times in the long long ago.
    The original Meteorite was found by the feller who owned the parcel of land adjunct to where he was the first believed to have seen it on the original landing site. The guy then moved the rock like 6" a day with a crazy ad-hoc all-beta system of rails and stick prods & whatnots. Not exactly remembering all the numbers but it took him - alone - like 10 years to get it onto his land. This move was at the time considered a legal acquisition and all that to the letter of the law. Somethin like finders/keepers or similiars old timer legal codes in Oregon.

Now - you be positing that we gots a conspirables here. So of course Team Yancy is intrigued and we want to schedule up a visit to the replica and if possibles the real mcdeal as wells. We need to run some Algorythmics on your 2 -  55 gallon drums hypothesis first - but we want in on this. We would also enjoy much you and your bud's hospitality offer or even what we call a "ride-along", where we let a member of the public ride along with us - but it will be a wild & wooly ride. I am not ready to talk about me hypothesisis on this - but stay with me now please.

Can you send me a communique or whatevers on the possibilities ben discussed and the street locations of the replica and the real deal? We would be most appreciative.

Looking forward to this local explorable and the video adventure we will release after.

Sincerely, I am Yancy

Oh.....if you have ever seen our YouTube video called "Sasquatch Rock", that rock is about 3/4 miles out of West Linn. They may be related stones from alien colonization or a conspiracy to hide spacecraft in plain sight. Soil samples are in order Sir.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Aug 5 2014 10:52 AM

EasyEdward:

Don't ya think it looks like a ship of some sort hastily covered over in concrete?

That's a solid idea to start all up on. We ran some USB dongle pings to the GPS #'s
    and thinkins it could be a huge Alien WiFi feeder signal receptor and whatnots. The work and reserchables carrys on.

Sincerely, My name is Yancy

• EasyEdward
    13,496 Posts
    Tue, Aug 5 2014 5:05 PM

Your name is Yancy:

In additiaonable to the PM I sent you I have to give you a waning. It has t do with the three twos on that there plaque.

Howsever - I best send that in a PM to your name is Yancy. We cereally do not want a non-professional trying it.

Take it

Easy

Ed

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Aug 6 2014 2:07 AM

EasyEdward:
    Howsever - I best send that in a PM to your name is Yancy. We cereally do not want a non-professional trying it.

Smart man. Lets be keeping this on the downsie-lowsies for a variety of reasons until we got some SOLIDS to present and whatnots. I am not gonna talk about this with anyone.
    I am cereal on that.
    My name is Yancy.

RSS