Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, Sep 1 2014 10:25 AM

Very nice find Andy. I can't wait to hear from our superiors on this.

Well done.

It almost looks like the after effects of a tsunami coming ashore.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Sep 2 2014 10:28 AM

TopShelf2010:
    Well done.
    TopShelf2010:
    Very nice find Andy

Couldn't be agreeables more on the Pyramids of WGT!
    I have begun a classified (allegedly) folder and am saving everything till we get this.

Great work people - It takes a team!

Over the weekend I happened to visit a WEB.com tournamenl up in the Portland arenas and while I did a lot of prep work and such for explorins - about 10m in I went into a full blown paranormal panic attack - but a friend talked me down and the day was grand!

Paranormal Panic Attack - LIVE - At Golf Tournament
    While attending a WEB.com Pro Golf Tourney all up in the Portland, Oregon areas.....Yancy lasts about 10 minutes before full blown Panic aka Anxiety kicks in and he has to call his buddy "Fred The Alien" to talk him down!

Truly amazing cognitive techniques were used here by Fred and he gets Yancy calmed down and back to hunting Aliens & whatnots right quick -- Professional Style!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Sep 6 2014 4:09 PM

Weiner Mobile V. Planters Peanut Mobile - Who Better?

"We Don't Even Have To Go Looking For The Paranormal - We Just Roll Out And It Finds Us" - Yancy

During a recent visit to a Pro Golf Tournament in the Portland arenas & whatnots - Yancy on a break from paranormal researchins and beta-data collection wanders into the food area and finds two classic food mobiles!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Sep 6 2014 5:20 PM

andyson:

YancyCan:
    after being abducted together all up on St. Andrews and such.

Are you ready to talk about it yet?

Absolutely.
    My new sports psychologist says I NEED to (allegedly)

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Sep 6 2014 5:29 PM

YancyCan:
    Are you ready to talk about it yet?

Br549 - xtz.0003 

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Sep 9 2014 11:17 AM

SPEAKINS OF THE PYRAMIDS AND ALL THAT:

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Sep 10 2014 2:31 PM

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Sep 11 2014 7:42 PM

CLASSIFIED:
    Just returned from a disturbing meeting with some of my fellow paranormal hunters. Medford Mel had been AWOL for about a month.
    He takes breaks now & again so I had not been too concerned until now. Word is he was chasing Hobgoblins who had begun colonizing a creek area that is back behind a golf hole here in Portland. Apparently, they found him intriguable & he stayed and bonded with them. Now, he is their leader and will do whatever he asks. Everyone thinks Mel has flipped on us and is now a liability in stopping the Hobgoblin incursion of golf courses. I was asked to take the mission and accepted. Soon I will travel up this creek that runs along a par5 golf hole and that's all I can say ATM.

PLEASE DO NOT SHARE THIS WITH OTHERS. THIS INFO MUST REMAIN TOP SECRET LEVEL 4 ALL-BETA -- THX, I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Sep 13 2014 8:36 AM

"I LOVE THE SMELL OF BERMUDA GRASS IN THE MORNING
     IT SMELLS LIKE......VICTORY"

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, Sep 14 2014 5:02 AM

WGT Alien Ambassadors special field report :

!8:00 hrs 9/13/14

While accompanying agent Oyeuclid on a routine surveillance mission, I was able to capture this image which appears to be some type of embryonic storage pod, of sorts, perhaps of eggstra-terrestrial origin. Further research is ongoing...

photo eggCapture_zps7df380cd.jpg

Doc :)

RSS