Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Aug 6 2014 2:38 AM

There is this WGTer you may have seen all up in these forums and whatnots. Goes by the handle of the Opyeuclid. Now you gots to see that me and Opy spent some rough times that I am not ready to talk about myself.

We will always share an unpleasane experience bond & we help each other thru the night tremors & such when possibles.

Bout 3 years back Sir Opy sent me a special golf ball with wild logo up on it.
    Still got it. And its got some nice feel and roll to it.
    Sincerely, I am Yancy
    Check it outs:

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Aug 8 2014 9:39 AM

So....was watching the live action from all up on Valhalla yesterday and playing the CTTH Valhalla all up here on the WGT & it hit me.

What they call "The Island" aka Hole #17 - has caught my paranormal meter, and I have discussed the possibles of an entity lurking in the "moat" around this green with SweetMiffy & siggypj76 and others.

I (my name is Yancy) am having a "mock" hole #17 built all up on the new (all-beta) adjunct facility of YancyLand V2.0. Experiments will follow the construction and Team Yancy will find the answers to the ambiguities re. this and we will all sleep so much better at night afters.

Sincerely, IamYancy
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Aug 8 2014 7:20 PM

Now, Im guessing about 50% of anyone whom saw the post above this one thought.....Well, that's something that's never gonna really happen.

Well....tadow...how do you like me now?

Day2 was a raging success and whatnots. We are shuting down for the day as the sun begins to set. Our "venture capitalists" whom be funding this project are here in their limousine on the green and have given us the budget and the thumbs up to proceed.

Next we bring in the water for the "moat" - Should be done on Sunday. Then things gonna get really intriguables.

Sincerely, IamYancy

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sat, Aug 9 2014 2:31 AM

Highly commendable constructables there Yancy ...... 

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Aug 9 2014 11:04 AM

Mushy01:

Highly commendable constructables there Yancy ...... 

Thank you kind sir. We be working all day and night to get it tight & right.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Aug 9 2014 7:00 PM

Sod went dow and whatnots today. Water crew will be here in the AM.
    Moating it up then --- its playable now though & I am schooling Medford Mel bigtime.

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sun, Aug 10 2014 6:18 PM

Tee on the green ? not too sure

Size of the ball ? wtf 

Helicopter view , Mint :-) 

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Mon, Aug 11 2014 4:39 AM

Some interesting observations.

In the top circle I am seeing a kitty cat and in the lower circle I am seeing human faces.

Anyone else seeing this or is it just me?

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Tue, Aug 12 2014 11:30 AM

Interesting TS, I certainly see the cat face.  The human is a bit of a stretch, maybe Steve after a long night on the beer........?

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Tue, Aug 12 2014 11:37 AM

Yancy, it took me a while but I got you a shot of the worm hole on RSG.  It's visible from the 16th green from certain angles, probably from others but I have not yet confirmed this.

Have a look for yourselves:

Now tell me that ain't a very well known structure at Saqqara circled in the background.

A zoom in reveals the truth:

Pretty conclusive evidence if you ask me.

Yancy, if you could arrange a 4 month, fully paid up vacation anomaly analysis for me I'd be willing to go out there and investigate the situation for you.

RSS