Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Wed, Feb 7 2018 4:05 PM

my souce at mulder and scully investigatables tell me

things are not all ok in yancycanland

turn your wireless on to ET bandwidth

all hit radio 53 degrees 30 after the hour

ALL WILL COME CLEAR

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, Feb 7 2018 7:37 PM

ada,

Many things have been in motion behind the curtain, which I am not authorized to disclose at this this time. Elements of fantastic proportions and intrigue await those who are willing to venture on this next adventure. Long in the making, and, most secretive in design, it seems we have another puzzle to interpret.  Launch date , uncertain, stay with us now, more will be upcoming soon.

Doc:)

• craigswan
    31,000 Posts
    Thu, Feb 8 2018 2:11 AM

So do you believe the earth is flat .

Of course it is .

1 - Forests are not real .  The trees we see are actually not trees, they're just big bushes.

2 - The earth is really not  a  "globe," the Earth is a flat, disc-like shape. 

3 - Gravity is an illusion .Sorry, Sir Isaac Newton, but not only are you completely wrong about gravity, but it's possible you're part of the conspiracy as well..

4 - Nasa is a hoax . The moon landing? Never happened.

5 - There is a 150 foot high wall of ice around the edge .  The Earth is actually contained within Antarctica, and Antarctica itself is an entire wall of ice at the very edge of the world. 

6 - The Earth is the center of the entire universe, and everything is moving around us. “Star trail time-lapse photography is absolute proof that Earth is the stationary center of the universe around which everything in the sky revolves.

7 - The horizon is perfectly even . if the Earth were round, pilots would have to continually nose their airplanes down, or else they would fly straight into outer space rather than around the curve of the Earth.

8 - NASA actually takes the "true" images of the flat world and implements a curve in them through digital wizardry .

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Feb 8 2018 2:49 AM

Been doin some prelimb investagateables looking for signs . many sleepless nights in a tent on the fairways with them frikin crickets chirping .....

OPY

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Feb 9 2018 5:23 PM

Intreagubles on # ? .   sitting on a log top of a hill .

Game on .

OPY 

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Mon, Feb 12 2018 2:32 PM

just got this on  radio

ghaHvaD nobHa' maH 4 tlhay yor nike QujmeH moQ yancy wIghaj pagh ghaH wej ghaH laH cricket tach ghaH 'e' toD vISop

i think yancy needs our help

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Feb 24 2018 11:04 PM

adaputter:
    i think yancy needs our help

Yes, please - A feller can get by with a little help from his friends.

The mission I am bringing back in this here dosierre and such will call for an army of WGters as we sort thru "The Revealables". This will be a mission that will end with an other-worldly experience for those who choose to join - this I am assured of. (Yes, we stilll gots us the WGT mole on the inside, but again thats private between us only - please avoid discourse with any authority re. this --esp. WGTicon - he what be a great feller thru WGT times and is the difinitionables of "company man")

Currently returning from 1932 to check some documents that will finally get this mission underfoot in the following days here - hurdling now towards earth at 700k mph - and, I am a still a "FlashDrive" - But, got a feller waiting for me to splash down.

Everyone gets everything he wants. I wanted a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one. Brought it up to me like room service. It is a real choice mission, & when it is over, I will never want another. (Allegedly)

Sincerely, I am Yancy

@TeamYancy

She packed my bags last night pre-flight, Zero hour nine AM, And I'm gonna be high as a kite by then, I miss the earth so much I miss my wife, It's lonely out in space, On such a timeless flight, Mars ain't the kind of place to raise your kids, In fact it's cold as hell, And there's no one there to raise them if you did, And all this science I don't understand. It's just my job five days a week, A rocket man, a rocket man...

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Feb 25 2018 8:38 AM

Standing by at the ready Sir .

OPY

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Sun, Feb 25 2018 2:46 PM

... with the long awaited yancy communication

opportunity to make close contact
                with a unmanagables vessel. If we
                succeed in this chase, it
                will be yancy's first look
                at a life form... which discounting
                rumor, we know almost nothing
                about.
                ... to intercept and recover a level 9
                boost converter which the unmentionables
                stole from an unmanned tee box
                on pinehurst a theft
                which automatic scanners recorded,
                providing us...yancy,s log, stardate 41194.6.
                he is in pursuit of an unknown vessel
                of wgt design. Our mission
                is...

• pmm711
    5,520 Posts
    Sun, Feb 25 2018 10:06 PM

YancyCan:
    & when it is over, I will never want another. (Allegedly)

And I think it's gonna be a long long time
    'Till touch down brings me round again to find
    I'm not the man they think I am at home
    Oh no no no I'm a rocket man

RSS