Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Jan 27 2018 1:33 PM

It is CB #4 Doc .

OPY

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sat, Jan 27 2018 2:37 PM

Thanks Opy,

I was pretty sure, but the memory ain't what it used to be, as in, I can't remember if any other signs like this were found there, or not. Maybe, someone in the community found another sign, and didn't post a screen cap ? I dunno, do ya think there might be more than one ? Anybody ?

Doc :)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Jan 28 2018 3:37 AM

Things have begun & whatnots.
    Receiving some "fake alien news" stuff now at Mitchell Cabin - plus stuff like the video below, to quote a WGTer "We are gonna have to go all Sherlock Holmes up on this one. Just received the mission dossiere or whatever & will meet & greet later at an undisclosed locationable -- That sign must be a sign, why Cherry Hills? Wikipedia that course up - has some US Open intriguables -- from the before times.

More official info posted here as I am receiving it.

Tired - Must Rest - Too Damn Cold in Space
    Sincerely, I am Yancy

Surprise, they dont want you to know -- keep this direct link private people - please
    https://youtu.be/aZ7PsrhY7_U

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, Jan 28 2018 6:26 AM

Mr. Ambassador,

Initial beta-analysis of the above link  via usb dongler suggests alien interference. Unable to view news we can use. Suggest chat in real time @ usual coordinates.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Jan 28 2018 11:14 AM

Got link to open ,  Right click and drag over said link to hilight in blue , then left click to open with the go to .

OPY

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, Jan 28 2018 11:31 AM

Roger Opy,

Only mine was left, right, then open w/ go to. more interference from them pesky aliens , no doubt.

P.S. There are ceratin things in motion that i am currently not at liberty to discuss, but, it certainly has all the makings of something epic.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Jan 28 2018 2:59 PM

Why "wood" there be a sign pointing to Cherry Hills all up on the Chambers Bay?

WIKI INFO:

The first of the three U.S. Opens at Cherry Hills in 1938 was won by defending champion Ralph Guldahl. He shot an even-par 284, six strokes ahead of runner-up Dick Metz. In 1960, Arnold Palmer won with 280 (–4), two strokes ahead of the runner-up, amateur Jack Nicklaus.[8] After three unsuccessful attempts (including a double bogey in the first round), Palmer finally drove the first green (346-yard (316 m) par four) in the fourth round on his way to victory. Tied for the lead with Palmer as he came to the par-5 17th hole, 47-year-old Ben Hogan hit his third shot into the water and bogeyed. He hooked his final tee shot and triple-bogeyed the final hole to finish four strokes back at even par, which ended his chances of a tenth major championship. Playing with Hogan, 20-year-old collegian Nicklaus from Ohio State bogeyed the final hole and finished second, the obvious low amateur.

As a result of Palmer's feat, the USGA commissioned construction of a new tee prior to the 1978 edition, which extended the hole fifty yards (46 m). The third and most recent Open at Cherry Hills, it was won by Andy North by one stroke with a score of one over par.[13] Until 2006, this was the most recent U.S. Open in which the winning score had been over par.

Need to understand this sign to learn what its a sign for......
    Prolly depends on if a sign can be a sign or is a sign?

Doing The Work ---- I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Jan 28 2018 3:02 PM

BIGAL123:
    Is this it ??

Got to appreciate fellers like BIGAL123...... while this is not the sign I was speaking of....It makes us NEVER forget that be a Squatch up there & we need to beware.

THX BIGAL

--- Yance

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, Jan 28 2018 7:46 PM

Mr. Ambassador.

Most recent intel suggests mobilization of all ground troups. It is , of course, your call, but, as second in command, I suggest we need more boots on the ground. If questioned, I will neither confirm, or deny any knowledge of this communication, which never took place.

Doc:)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Jan 29 2018 2:19 AM

JUst typed page long thing --- got magic deleted

OVER

RSS