Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Feb 26 2018 4:16 PM

Team Yancy .do to the roll of the " Pine cone " , as you went back I done went the other ,,  

Findables are there as the " Man " said ..  

Like the Squatch there are signs for a window for the door to be open .

OPY

Back in time goes forward off the " Tee "  . My trip from ahead bring s me back , found a sign with a name and numbers ( saved replay )  .  like cherry hill,s could this be a Hint ?

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Feb 26 2018 4:51 PM

Foundind At The Bay , # 12 , left ridge 165 out ( or to ) said green , 2 blue flags , find them and win a Prize .

OPY 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Feb 26 2018 5:20 PM

From the 9th year bash " signs " were sent ,  ( and a real life off ding putter hoped to be handed to a player on the 1st Tee ) Time has gifted like Christmas but not from the Pro shop .  the Bushwackers have a line . Henry is a lost cause we dont care . 

looking from the future and past I see what is left of the community looking to give back what we once had ,  

I see now how you dont have to be a legend with a score to be a " TOP " player here in WGT land .

I see a player a player whos name might not be " Young " or " Lilly "  or moldy Pizza .

Does not call him self out as "  t1 & loney  "  .

the player is the one looking off the Tee .

OPY

• Melonhead66630
    102 Posts
    Mon, Feb 26 2018 6:13 PM

opyeuclid:

Foundind At The Bay , # 12 , left ridge 165 out ( or to ) said green , 2 blue flags , find them and win a Prize .

OPY 

Around here blue flags mark a water line.  PLEASE DON"T DIG until you check with the local utility company!!!

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Mon, Feb 26 2018 11:29 PM

Opy-Wan Kenobi...you sure these aren't the next clash tee marker prize?

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Feb 27 2018 1:18 PM

http://i1163.

Roger, we have blue flags on visual, via flyover.

Doc:)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Feb 28 2018 2:18 PM

THE CHAMBERS BAY REDUX -- REVEAL THE REVEALABLES

TOMORRROW AT 1PM PST USA --- LIVE ANNOUNCEMENT VIA TWITTER

www.twitter.com/teamyancy

THE CONFUSION BOTH ENDS AND BEGINS AGAIN IN THIS ONE-OF-A-KIND SEARCH OF CHAMBERS BAY FOR A SERIES OF THINGS THAT WILL REVEAL AN ENDING THAT IS LIKE NONE OTHER BEFORE -- THIS IS MUCH MORE THAN A SASQUATCH HUNT OR CHASING AFTER RABBITS ON PINEHURST. WILL BE TAKING QUESTIONS LIVE & GIVING THE ESSENTIAL PREMISE OF THIS WGT COMMUNITY WIDE MISSION 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Feb 28 2018 3:00 PM

You know I am in ,  

OPY

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, Mar 1 2018 4:18 AM

Anticipation

of investigatables

most curiouser

Doc :)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Mar 1 2018 11:11 AM

EARLY ARRIVABLERS GET EARLY DISCLOSURABLES:

Come join the coversation & learn the details of this Uber-Grande WGT Mission
    No login required --- simply go to link below & refresh page at 1pm PST (app. 2 hours) until live viewer appears via Twitter ---- Sincerely, My name is Yancy
    www.twitter.com/teamyancy

RSS