Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, Mar 1 2018 8:09 PM

Alrighty then, am i to presuppose via your you tuber videa, that there are six remaining signs to be found on the front nine of Chambers Bay ? If so, we may have to mobilize the troops. Gear up my feller WGTers', we is in fer the long haul.

Doc :)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2018 1:29 AM

Good Morning/Evening Whatnots

--- I rushed this out maybe too fast. My recent time-travels & living as a USB Flashdrive past couple weeks has me acting a little unusuabling strange & sleep has been in shifts for few months. Thanks to Ryan (our intern) for keeping things together (allegedly).

Let me please prepare the official event sheets for you alls and I will lay out in a much more coherentable fashion what this epic WGT Community Event is all abouts & such.The 35m video link below will show you that I was not of sound mind & body when it was filmed yesterday - today? - doesnt matter in big picture. 

Apologies for the delays and snafus that have got this off to a fractured start. However, as I do like to say "Stay With Me Now" - you will not be disappointed by the mission & epic endgame that you can experience participating in this golf experience.

Please remember, this is NOT a Yancy Event, it was enacted by the powers that be all up on this WGT - I am simply your messenger & their retainer.

Have not the strength to narrate anymore to Intern Ryan at this time - and this mission for us is much too complex to give a simple version of & whatnots. Must rest, when awoken the "Chambers Bay Redux - The Revealables" will be task #1 till done.

10 WORD QUICK SUMMARY:
     -- 9 hidden wooden/tree limb signs with golf course names and the miles each one is away from Chambers Bay are needed to be found on the frontside. These signs, when reserachabled together, will reveal where to go for the epic reveleable. As of now, there have been 3 of us trying to get a couple so we could explain this in an understandables manner for you alls.

FOUND: TORREY PINES -- HOLE #1
    FOUND: CHERRY HILLS -- HOLE #4
    FOUND: BALTUSTROL -- HOLE #5

6 more on the loose and fancy-free --- Prizes will be awarded to the finders on these remaining holes (undetermined yet - but will be decent enuff 

Game on - Press Conference Video Link Below:

https://twitter.com/TeamYancy/status/969315633681715201

Goodnight --- Your Host, My name is Yancy

While I sleep --- DrMoose has the Co-Host Duties for this and can field your inquiries

• conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Sat, Mar 3 2018 6:51 PM

found a golf cart, but it's a bit further (father?) south...

• Melonhead66630
    102 Posts
    Sun, Mar 4 2018 6:02 AM

Melonhead66630:

opyeuclid:

Foundind At The Bay , # 12 , left ridge 165 out ( or to ) said green , 2 blue flags , find them and win a Prize .

OPY 

Around here blue flags mark a water line.  PLEASE DON"T DIG until you check with the local utility company!!!

There was mention of a prize for finding these flags????????

• Melonhead66630
    102 Posts
    Sun, Mar 4 2018 7:01 AM

A warning to all!

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, Mar 4 2018 12:15 PM

Nice find Melonhead ! I don't think that's one of the ones we're lookin' for, but, any objects that are found should be posted in the official Chambers Bay Redux thread, so ya done good. Please make sure to note the hole # ( as practice mode lists them all as # 1) and include distance to pin ( which shows clearly here ) it's also helpful if your screen cap shows the amount of rough where the object was located ( 30 / 40, 50 / 60 etc. ). Glad to have you aboard, stay safe out there.

Doc :)

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Mar 5 2018 4:32 PM

Melonhead66630:

Sorry Sir been busy , friend Invite sent ,,  credits at a limit but will stand true to my offer .

OPY 

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Mar 5 2018 10:30 PM

opyeuclid:
    Melonhead66630:

SENT THESE OVER FOR YOU ON BEHALFS OF OPYEUCLID SIR MELONHEAD --- STAY WITH US NOW
    LOTS MORE TO FOLLOW FRIEND
     --- I AM YANCY
    @TEAMYANCY

3 Pack of Callaway Chrome Soft Balls (L33+) (White)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2018 12:14 AM

Hello Alanti & WhooshDangIt.....
    Ran for camera to take this photo then window like impl;oded and you guys are gone?
    Please tell me you are well........WTF FFS I am anxious nows

---- I am Yancy

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2018 1:30 PM

RSS