Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, Aug 15 2013 7:28 AM

Excellent work Mr. Ambassador, also Mr. Opy . I have neen practicin' my short game  all up on BPB an' StA's (on advice of YJ) an' came across this specimen here,

I figgered it was best just to leave it there 'cuz it was kinda creepin' me out 'n such. Well , back to explorin' the deep stuff.

Doc :)

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Thu, Aug 15 2013 9:16 AM

Wow - that alien huntin' is risky business ! I'm glad to see you take safety seriously, A helmet and one kneepad. your new gizmo has my attention !! Is it some kind of alien detector or an alien bait dispenser ? keep up the hard work !!

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Thu, Aug 15 2013 9:27 AM

bypass07:

Wow - that alien huntin' is risky business ! I'm glad to see you take safety seriously, A helmet and one kneepad. your new gizmo has my attention !! Is it some kind of alien detector or an alien bait dispenser ? keep up the hard work !!

Not too sure bout the foil backed , lead lined gauntlets mind, was it these that caused the trip?

Also gotta enquire, was the helmet an inferior copy of the real thing? it soon bugga'd off when you tripped over the gloves, must of thought you was bein attacked.

I'd certainly have that checked out Yancy,  hope you kept the receipt bud.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Aug 15 2013 11:16 AM

Beta Wave detector sent . Should get to pick up point early next week .

FYI .  The Max range is around 100ft +/- . 

OPY

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Aug 15 2013 5:45 PM

Hobgoblins done messed this up b4 and whatnots:

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2013 5:28 AM

Fantastic, Mr. Ambassador !  I'm very impressed to see that your robot spy incorporates the latest in stealth technology with it's matt black finish and low radar profile. Hopefully, with all this equipment, there will still be enough left in the budget to field another expedition all up on BPB  here shortly.

Doc :)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2013 6:03 AM

Thanks Doc.

Our Robot Spider is cutting edge technoloables. We consider him a full member of Team Yancy & whatnots. It done has a name --- but I am just waking to me Folgers & Haribo's --- cant remember ffs.

I will talk about it.

My name is Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2013 2:32 PM

Welcome to "Haunted Oregon City" -- Opening Sequence -- SNEAK PEEK

Team Yancy presents the opening sequence to -- "Haunted Oregon City". Turn up your HD settings to the maximum!

This short film has finished filming and is in production at this moment. Subscribe to us here on YouTube to follow its full release around the end of August. Get updates and more by following us on Facebook & Twitter as well:
    https://twitter.com/teamyancy
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Yancy-Paranormal-Explorers/334076710007073

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2013 7:28 PM

WOW , what more can be said? team YSI on the case , is anybody actually safe?

YSI Oregon ...... I can see CBS been on the blower very soon. Keep up the great work guys.

Ted Dancin to play Yancy, and Mel Gibson to play Medford ........ pick up your awards as you leave guys , its a winner.

Grissom would be proud ;-)

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2013 5:39 PM

AOL Dial up scramble Mode # 2.5 

Team Yancy ..   Done been doing  some Xparamentals and what nots .

The power units for the "  BWD "  were from the the TV remote , ( 3 years old ) ,

After replacing said Units the " Range "  Might increase 2.75 times  +/- .

OPY

RSS