Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2013 8:38 AM

Now my name is Yancy and I am still Squatch hunting all up on BethpageBlack and whatnots. Cant let it go.

However -- look below and such as I spotted a "greenskeeper" in a white jumpsuit near the shack where I had some issues when I visited the actual course a few years back -- I don't remember much from that night in the shack but I awoke unusable sore. That's all I am ready to say today. Now - and I had me Folgers already and me Haribos, and I cannot say that this figure is an alien grunt worker doing coliniation tasks, but on the flip/flop I cannot confirm that this figure isn't. I am cereal.

I attached the video documentation from my trip to BBlack in 2011below, I cannot watch it again myself -- cause it bring back the night tremors and stress dreams.

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2013 1:09 PM

Got a Good one what do you make of this

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=39d02e20-f04f-4526-b063-a20e00d07adb

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2013 4:39 PM

HWei:

Got a Good one what do you make of this

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=39d02e20-f04f-4526-b063-a20e00d07adb

Wow!  At first I thought a paranormal scenario, or occurrence, or whatnot.  But then camera 4 on the replay showed your ball hitting the pop-up ad. ;o)

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2013 8:17 PM

glad ,i have looked at the BPB 2011  Shack phenomenon    video  you made ,,, some thing similar  appened to me here in Quebec ,,,,       A golf course called Quebec Gold link.........    There was also a shack ,i  there got curious you know always looking for the unexplainable and whatnots,  i went in this shack  picht black it was  ,  except for this smoke  and lots of it ,the strange yet plaisent smell got me  confortably in a daze  kind off,  i woke up after two days  ,i was wearing my jeans    for a TShirt arms through the pants leg,   wearing my TShirt like a pair of pants  legs through where the arm goes  all the way up like  shorts !!!!   wow  i was at a lost to what appened to me .... Alien  tricky stuff i say now  ,,,,,,cant talk about it  any more  to  ......    mind blowing for me .            Frapp         PS:  i may go back to that shack           LOLllll

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2013 7:47 AM

Yeah - Thatll happen!
    Nice investigatables Andyson!
    Thanks for the lead HWei! --- I think this is an ongoing investigatables if you wills

Sincerely, I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2013 7:53 AM

frappefort:
    i went in this shack  picht black it was  ,  except for this smoke  and lots of it ,the strange yet plaisent smell got me  confortably in a daze  kind off,  i woke up after two days  ,i was wearing my jeans    for a TShirt arms through the pants leg,   wearing my TShirt like a pair of pants  legs through where the arm goes  all the way up like  shorts !!!!  

Now Im not saying it was Aliens, but it was Aliens. You may have been abducted and possibly they "went there" Frapp! I do understand if youre not ready to talk about it - that's be a normable reaction -- dont panic -- we can help you thru this, I c help you get the protecton you need b4 you go back to said shack -- you don't wanna end up like me friend:

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2013 12:37 PM

Yes Yancy ,i am going to need help thru this ......         After taking a chance and telling you  and the other explorer of the unexplicable out in WGT land ,about my story of the shack,a strange thing appened to me today...  Hard to think(talk) about it ,its my golf bag ,its possesed,,,,,,,for one or two Games  its hot so hot that the bag ,the sticks, are steaming smoke,   with the plaisent smell , like in the Shack ....... i can not miss any shots birdies,  Eagle ,  real hot  like................Grrrr.............  Then the bag freeze   for the rest of the day ....... so much so  that  my R1   lost its forgivness , my Nikes L71 act like there drunk , and my putter so cold  it makes my knee shake on any easy putt  ......yep       you guessed   .....10 feet later  same hole   i freeze   again     the skakes  ,the smell    ,     dizzy  almost  ,.......10 feet past the hole......................Grr      Well  i made a hat out of tin foil     , hope it works.................................................            Foot note  Alien,,shadow people,grimlin,Bigtoe, who ever you are if you are reading this  i will not go back to the Quebec Gold  Golf course shack ...          Please leave my bag  and my balls  alone .....                                     Frapp.     Andy  you Have a solution????  ,Mel,Yancy ,   i will try anything  about now .......:)  Frapp

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2013 6:26 PM

frappefort:
    Andy  you Have a solution????  ,Mel,Yancy ,   i will try anything  about now .......:)

You need to stop thinking about the smoke, and the smell, and the Quebec Gold Golf course shack......try and think about something else Frapp! 

Like this....

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2013 7:05 PM

Yes Andy, that,s it   ...     i am back to my old self again....     LOLlllll        i am in Love again....

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2013 7:43 PM

frappefort:

Yes Andy, that,s it   ...     i am back to my old self again....     LOLlllll        i am in Love again....

WoooooooHoooooo!!

RSS