Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2013 7:00 PM

Agent Opy,

Confidential, eyes only, this message will self destruct and can only be decoded with the original Opaltine decoder ring (ask Ralphie). Alien activity has been detected in the forums. Shoe has apparently gone missing. Your mission, should you choose to accept it is to help co-ordinate another expedition to BPB where we will not only try to find Shoe, but, also the mythical BP Bigfoot. Please advise soonest. Those who may have been able to decode this message without authorization please proceed to the decontamination area to your right

Doc :)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2013 7:14 PM

opyeuclid:

The power units for the "  BWD "  were from the the TV remote , ( 3 years old ) ,

After replacing said Units the " Range "  Might increase 2.75 times  +/- .

OPY

Roger that Opy. Going to ping you via USB dongler for beta-test
    Sincerely, I am Yancy

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2013 7:15 PM

Doc ,,  I would like nothing more

drmoose:
    help co-ordinate another expedition to BPB where we will not only try to find Shoe, but, also the mythical BP Bigfoot.

At said time I am still working on some " Bug,s " in the BWD  .

Need to Fix said bugs so Team Yancy can do the Upload ( Via AOL dial up # 2.5 ) when said BWD showes up at the drop off point .

I also think I sent a Resapie for Potaoes & Cheese Pierogies in stead of the Owners manule 

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2013 7:16 PM

drmoose:

Those who may have been able to decode this message without authorization please proceed to the decontamination area to your right

Doc :)

Way to watch out for the community Doc!
    We value yer helpins and such

Regards, My name is Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2013 7:19 PM

Mushy01:
    WOW , what more can be said?

How about THANKS to the WGT community for staying with me now!
    I am a humble common man

Sincerely, I am Yancy - on behalf of Team Yancy

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2013 8:14 PM

Staying with you all and whatnot  ,,,,,,    Still having weird  strange  feelings ,,,,,,,,,    i am exploring the unexpalainable...learning every thing here on Yancy  missions .......  Aliens are in play here  that i know ,,, i had a dream  saw the control room ,,,,,,cant talk about it   no more  , smoke  is every where   ....    stay with me to    ...Frapp

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Mon, Aug 19 2013 5:21 AM

Yancy Here's something to say what nots

Un explainable Paranominal effecting my computer or is it a message of some sort see on the bottom right of screen

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Aug 19 2013 12:19 PM

HWei:

Yancy Here's something to say what nots

HWei -- It appears you are under Hobgolin mischief/attack - try not to talk about them - that is what feeds their wanderlust an such!

I once fought off 10+ Hobgoblins - Sayin'

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Aug 19 2013 4:15 PM

Team Yancy ,  Said BWD should land at pickup point soonish ,Your contact will be a normal looking gent , He will have on a Cleveland Browns jacket and a Stealers Tshirt with a patch over the one eye  standing next to the  phone booth on the south side of town , The code word is

" MeshMaCan "

Please keep it under wrap,s for a few days , Just incase " They " folowed said package .....  For all I know the Mother ship has its own Beta Wave Detector Detector dievice in the revirce Mode contraption .

I will be fine tuning the BWD here at the farm where it all started for me in the early 60s with the first Mother ship encounter .

Any and all updates and add on,s will be rushed to Team Yancy 

OPY

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Aug 20 2013 6:29 AM

opyeuclid:

The code word is

" MeshMaCan "

Please keep it under wrap,s for a few days , Just incase " They " folowed said package .....  For all I know the Mother ship has its own Beta Wave Detector Detector dievice in the revirce Mode contraption .

I will be fine tuning the BWD here at the farm where it all started for me in the early 60s with the first Mother ship encounter .

We (Medford Mel & Me- (I am Yancy) have isolated the package and its in a "clean room right now - awaiting Klamath Falls Ken. He what be our "ringer" on the re-routing handheld devices. Please ping me via USB dongle for firmware updates and such.

GPS: 66.88.99.99.96435.3.54.5.35.3.53.5..355.3.53.
    Regards, My name is Yancy

RSS