Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Aug 21 2013 1:00 PM

YancyCan:

opyeuclid:

The code word is

" MeshMaCan "

Please keep it under wrap,s for a few days , Just incase " They " folowed said package .....  For all I know the Mother ship has its own Beta Wave Detector Detector dievice in the revirce Mode contraption .

I will be fine tuning the BWD here at the farm where it all started for me in the early 60s with the first Mother ship encounter .

OPY - we have been pinging you for 2 days via USB dongle and such. Said package has been isolated all up in a clean room in a macanudo cigar box. However -- the codeword we were told was "MessyManCan". I haven't slept wll since --- please verify this is the package so we can move forward with what we all already know - but w don't know if they know - that we know -- and whatnot.  Sincerables, Yancy

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Aug 21 2013 2:54 PM

YancyCan:
    verify this is the package

Mr Yancy , This is a big 10-4/Roger from what I can see .

Just to make sure ........

Look at the left side with a Black Light , You should see a " Water Mark " of the " WGT" logo in revirce .

Also . when you open it I am sure that I placed a resapie for Potatoe and Cheese Pierogies and not the owners manule . I sent that to TeamYancy VIA dialupAOL 2.5 scramble mode .

!!!!!!!!!!      Please keep that Return Address in a Safe Place      !!!!!!!!!

# 1 , I Dont need all the nut jobs and crazies at WGT land sending me stuff or Request,s for the VEM Detector I am working on  ! We know who they are .

#2 , Just incase the BWD need,s to be sent back for any updates that  need to be done OR any fixing Damage  that needs to be done to the BWD That happend in the field when searching out said " Paranormals " that need to be done here at my Cell / LAB . 

OPY

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Aug 22 2013 2:30 PM

opyeuclid:

Mr Yancy , This is a big 10-4/Roger from what I can see .

Just to make sure ........

Look at the left side with a Black Light , You should see a " Water Mark " of the " WGT" logo in revirce .

Also . when you open it I am sure that I placed a resapie for Potatoe and Cheese Pierogies and not the owners manule . I sent that to TeamYancy VIA dialupAOL 2.5 scramble mode .    OPY

Suprisables -- this new device is compatible with our latest defensive allocatable.
    Updated some firmwares & whatnot. Will attempt an integration next couple nights as I have the sinusitis goins and whatnot.

Roger. Over.  GPS.----5656.65.3.55.53.5.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Aug 22 2013 4:13 PM

Team Yancy .

Urgent Update for the BWD sent VIAdialupAOL scramble mode . / PMWGT.

This Update will controll the Volume from 1.0 to the other mode of  0.17 for the Night time Xplorables or if you are in a public place and want not to be noticed . I am working on getting the Volume down to 0.07 .  Will let team Yancy know ASAP when I get to the 0.07 level 

Also in the works is a Spectrum Volume Controll , This will help PinPoint said Beta Wave,s of Paranormal at longer ranges . As you scan from left to right and up to down the Volume will get louder as you dial in on a heading .

Something else I have on the Smart board is a " Different " sound in short burst,s of around 1.5 Sec,s from a High tone to a Low tone for Mother Ship Acttivaty .

OPY

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Aug 22 2013 8:13 PM

opyeuclid:

Urgent Update for the BWD sent VIAdialupAOL scramble mode . / PMWGT.

This Update will controll the Volume from 1.0 to the other mode of  0.17 for the Night time Xplorables or if you are in a public place and want not to be noticed . I am working on getting the Volume down to 0.07 .  Will let team Yancy know ASAP when I get to the 0.07 level --- OPY

please  be remembering Yancy is just a common man and such -- havin some issues deciphering this - can I request the dumbeddown simple man PDF version - with them photographs and such.  THX - My name is Yancy - please send thru AOL (need to know basis all up on that nonsensicail)

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Aug 23 2013 7:50 PM

YancyCan:
    request the dumbeddown simple man PDF version

Team Yancy ,  No time right now for that , I have working,s on the smart board for a 3rd and 4th " Tone " .  Tone # 1 / Beta Waves ,, Tone # 2 in the short 1.5 Sec, blast,s from a High pitch to a low pitch for Mother Ship acttivity  ,, Tone # 3 for Troll,s and Gremlin,s ( Still working on the Bridge and Dumpster Interfearance ) , & a Tone # 4 for Squatch only ..   Stay with me now .

Many Bugs to work on being all Beta and whatnot,s .

Team Yancy need,s to work with the BWD Fresh from the box after the clean room .

FYI , Apon first fire up of the BWD in the "Field" after home downloads and updates , The BWD will open a 2 channel tracking Mode Pre installed ,This may or may not work do to untested diff,s in the time continuman factor , Channel # 1 should track the BWT @ gps , I put this program in just incace Team Yancy should go off the map / missing so that I have a aprox locatoin to send help . Channel # 2 should ( I hope )  Transmit all readings back to the Smart Board APP here to me in my  Cell / LAB.

And please send any Feedback / Anomaltieas / WTF,s back to me at my Cell / LAB @ the dialupAOL scramblemode 2.5 /WGTPM .

Good Luck Team Yancy . 

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2013 5:45 AM

I am writing this from the future.

As you see in the video -- things worked out (allegedly)
    I haven't read this yet.

We need an official de-briefing
    My name is Yancy

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2013 7:31 AM

As far as I can understand ( or not ) you need an official de-coder to understand OPY's instructions. While your there Yancy, see if you can find something that year ;-)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2013 9:11 AM

My alien-abductee pod-brother from the Mothership sent us a field device. When me pushed the HOT button (I am Yancy) - Medford Mel busted into the Harlem Shake! nalsis on hold for the moment and such!

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2013 10:19 AM

Perhaps a road trip is needed to check out your new equipment !! A days travel will get you to Skinwalker Ranch - a known hotbed of Alien activity. You will need to be very brave though. No panic attacks !!

RSS