Forums

Help › Forums

VEM in WGT explained

Thu, Nov 26 2015 2:58 PM (258 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Thu, Jun 6 2013 9:37 AM

The person who says all his shots are not working right has 15 holes-in-one and many of them in the past few months since they started the hole-in-one challenge on all par 3's. So only his irons to par 3's work right?? 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jun 6 2013 9:52 AM

dansamcam:

I wondered how long it would take one of the chosen few to come along and try to sidetrack tbe's gaffe.  LOL. Didn't take long to get in that damage control now, did it?

lol

• dansamcam
    1,739 Posts
    Thu, Jun 6 2013 10:08 AM

Just trying to save you, the TBE and any others from any unnecessary embarrassment man. That's all!   ....please don't read any thing else into it.

I personally don't believe what was said is true. He was kidding!!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jun 6 2013 10:11 AM

dansamcam:
    He was kidding!!

Uh huh. OK, yeah sure. That's tbe's style-troll a thread and lob an incendiary grenade into and sit back to watch.

Riiiiiight. 

• dansamcam
    1,739 Posts
    Thu, Jun 6 2013 10:18 AM

Maybe he was just felling ornery today. Who knows!

Different strokes for different folks man

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Jun 6 2013 10:58 AM

dansamcam:
    I personally don't believe what was said is true.

Riiiiiiiiiight!

Because YOU gave him the skinny!!!!! :)

• dansamcam
    1,739 Posts
    Thu, Jun 6 2013 11:09 AM

LMAO!! Believe what you want to believe in guys. its all good here!

BTW, I have some land in Florida for sale If anyone is interested. ;)

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Jun 6 2013 11:23 AM

dansamcam:
    BTW, I have some land in Florida for sale If anyone is interested

Pick me, pick me!!!

I was just yanking your chain;)

• Tightrope
    1,072 Posts
    Thu, Jun 6 2013 12:44 PM

To me, it feels like VEM, or Random, is more pronounced in Tourny games. I do not think I have felt "VEMMED" in any of my 3-400 alt shot games for example, but in tournaments there is WTF moments. That said - I think VEM has been good to me, many of my best scores have been in tournaments. Maybe because I do not play them so often. There has definitely been occasions when I have missed the ding on the wrong side of the wind and the ball have landed for a birdie putt when it should not even have landed on the green. Of course, there has been occasions when a slight miss make the ball take off in a very strange direction and those tend to stick to the mind easier. That's how we are.

Personally I am convinced VEM is active and it can be tuned to aid you or slap you. Just as the patent says it can.  

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Thu, Jun 6 2013 12:51 PM

dansamcam:

lol

:)

lol......

one of days these days...they will work it out bro

here's a pineapple (Scottish slang for grenade) for you YJ ..................incoming!!!

to be honest...if folks did understand VEM....it probably wouldn't help many of them anyway....caz you still got to make the shot (allowing for VEM)

as we all know there is bad...catasrophic VEM....

but understand the signs and turn it into shots like this,,,,which was hit as late as Xmas 2012

Follow Follow

arf! arf! arf!

RSS