Forums

Help › Forums

Cheats and Percieved Cheats

Thu, Apr 4 2013 5:02 AM (87 replies)
  • CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Tue, Apr 2 2013 3:52 PM

Me thinks the new mod needs to learn when to say nothing. All this thread did was start new crap for nothing.

• Choppography
    2,166 Posts
    Tue, Apr 2 2013 4:21 PM

CerinoDevoti:

Me thinks the new mod needs to learn when to say nothing. All this thread did was start new crap for nothing.

Seems nothing's changed up here on Walton's Mountain....lol.

• Chinajohn
    1,190 Posts
    Tue, Apr 2 2013 6:47 PM

Oldbayrunner:

Correction I found where I got YOUR post on it from...... remember this thread

Vary the length of the meter?

You wanted a post here it is.

Chinajohn:

alxxxxxxxx:

Chinajohn:
    I think most people are fed up by the obviously inconsistent meter speeds, many of us believe one reason for this maybe to counteract the auto-dinger, (and I know it's out there i've seen it and the youtube video on how to install and set it up). 

Wall me the details (if you really have seen it)...

I can't find zip on u-tube and that's a pretty bold statement.

Axxy

Done, the links are on your wall now.

Who's the LIAR?

My Statement:

"since you are one of the people shouting the most and posting links so others can find it"

YOUR 2nd reply;

You sir are not only a liar but a coward!

I repeat, I have never posted any link to ANY cheat engine.

YOUR challenge is to link or show where I have or withdraw that slanderous allegation!

So here it is......In this thread you admittedly posted a link on this persons wall. Is that NEVER to you? It isn't to me so I withdraw nothing.

I don't mind admitting when I am wrong but you crossed the line with me by calling me out as a liar and a coward , especially the coward part as I faced more in my life that required not being one than you can ever imagine. 

I never mentioned you in a derogatory manner as you sir have done me. Hell I even apologized but withdrew it when I remembered and found this thread again.

Only because of the manner in which you attacked me am I bothering to counter your BS.

So now I want an apology from YOU for calling me a LIAR and a COWARD.

OK, LIAR;

Where in that post Have I posted a link? Answer nowhere!

I sent a link to a friend, that is NOT posting it on this forum.

You sir are STILL a liar and a coward.

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Tue, Apr 2 2013 6:57 PM

what happened to golf being a "gentleman's game"? come on, does this really help or solve anything. the "cheats" are out there---let's move on.

• gmaster007
    2,101 Posts
    Tue, Apr 2 2013 7:06 PM

I've known about this app for a long long time.
    thought about opening a thread about it but ended up not doing so,
    because I knew that would spread the news like fire (as it did).

it's not so hard to find this app's site online once you know about it,
    which is exactly why it shouldn't have been mentioned publicly.

IMO the game is now compromised, so putting real money in it
    like RG's and challenges is a bad idea,
    now that there are more cheaters out there than ever.

as long as there are programmers out there,
    there WILL BE cheating bots. doesn't mean you have
    to let the whole freaking world know about it :\

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Apr 2 2013 8:55 PM

I can come across as over zelously, with the brevity of the written word, as any one.  And I say this with no disrespect to anyone:

The post was from a mod endeavoring to do his best to keep the community as informed as he is able. I think that is worth something, and he deserves respect for doing his best in one tough situation.

That's all this thread should now be about..............

• Chinajohn
    1,190 Posts
    Tue, Apr 2 2013 9:19 PM

Jimbog1964:

I can come across as over zelously, with the brevity of the written word, as any one.  And I say this with no disrespect to anyone:

The post was from a mod endeavoring to do his best to keep the community as informed as he is able. I think that is worth something, and he deserves respect for doing his best in one tough situation.

That's all this thread should now be about..............

I agree sir, and unless there are any further attacks on my integrity I will leave this thread alone.

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2013 5:47 AM

RE:

OK, LIAR;

Where in that post Have I posted a link? Answer nowhere!

I sent a link to a friend, that is NOT posting it on this forum.

Read my post Sir you will find I don't mention your putting a link in the forum.

Where does this original statement of mine that facilitated your slanderous comments towards me mention forums?

"since you are one of the people shouting the most and posting links so others can find it."

Is not a persons wall somewhere and visible to ALL in your opinion? I sure as hell can go to your profile look at YOUR wall and see anything posted there, including links. unless you delete it.  Regardless of your perhaps thinking it isn't, a persons wall is still visible by anyone and any link posted on it is also until that post is deleted by the profile owner.

You then stated in the forum I quoted you on for ALL to see that you had posted  the LINK on that persons wall. So anyone reading that particular forum could go to that persons wall, find the link and be directed to that cheat software. I know because I did exactly that and found it there. Otherwise I would not have mentioned you. The player has deleted YOUR link from his wall but that does not alleviate the fact that you posted a link for others to be able to find during the time it was on their wall.

BTW.. I only mentioned one person when in fact there was someone else that mentions finding it with your help I quote;

"I must confess, when I first read this post I thought auto-dingers were just a myth and if they existed, they were probably flawed.

So I searched and with the help of John, discovered the truth that they do exist, and appear to work well (thats the assumption they do work well). "

So you see you are busted by your own actions but would rather argue semantics and call others slanderous names then admit to your error.

If you were smart about it you wouldn't have posted on someone's wall for other's to see but sent the link to a friend via Private Message thereby it not being visible to anyone else.

I have not nor will I resort to derogatory name calling and still request you retract your Slanderous comments about me. As now I will be reporting you for your continued use of those. So how about you getting some integrity??

• Jayne27
    582 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2013 6:20 AM

Why are people behaving like little children? It's about time some people grew up a little.

• chewy8baca
    263 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2013 6:36 AM

Amen, please lets all of us move on. It is what it is. Its a wondeful game.

Chewy

RSS