Forums

Help › Forums

Cheats and Percieved Cheats

Thu, Apr 4 2013 5:02 AM (87 replies)
  • Chinajohn
    1,190 Posts
    Tue, Apr 2 2013 8:51 AM

Oldbayrunner:

China have you personally tried these programs to know that it will hit the mark or slow the meter well enough to play better than you could on your own? If not maybe you should so you can know first hand since you are one of the people shouting the most and posting links so others can find it. To me that created even a worse problem by publicly leading people to it. How many more do you think might be using it now because you did that?

After reading your post on the one that you are concerned with slowing the meter I went and look at it and read up on it. Take a look at the FAQ's and I think you will find in those they state that it doesn't work on most online based games.

You sir are a liar!!!

I expect an immediate apology. I have NEVER posted a link to ANY cheat engine and I resent any implication that I have.

You have slandered my name, put up a post where I have linked to a cheat or withdraw that accusation,

Failure to do so will result in my reporting you to WGT moderators.

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Tue, Apr 2 2013 9:00 AM

Chinajohn:

Oldbayrunner:

China have you personally tried these programs to know that it will hit the mark or slow the meter well enough to play better than you could on your own? If not maybe you should so you can know first hand since you are one of the people shouting the most and posting links so others can find it. To me that created even a worse problem by publicly leading people to it. How many more do you think might be using it now because you did that?

After reading your post on the one that you are concerned with slowing the meter I went and look at it and read up on it. Take a look at the FAQ's and I think you will find in those they state that it doesn't work on most online based games.

You sir are a liar!!!

I expect an immediate apology. I have NEVER posted a link to ANY cheat engine and I resent any implication that I have.

You have slandered my name, put up a post where I have linked to a cheat or withdraw that accusation,

See where posting all day bout stuff that don't concern you gets you lmao.

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Tue, Apr 2 2013 9:53 AM

Chinajohn:

Oldbayrunner:

You sir are a liar!!!

I would gladly put up a post (of course minus showing the link) ,where as I recall, your posting a You Tube video link showing the demonstration of the auto ding software which also contained a URL to the software and your also posting the name of the software that as Phiber has tried can manipulate the flash player.

As you well know that cannot be done now as that was contained in the now deleted Exposed Thread and I believe in a couple of other now deleted threads. That's where I got it from so don't be calling me a liar as I am sure some others here can attest to your posting those. Had that and other postings not been deleted by WGT then they would still be there for all to see.

So report away my good man.....

PS. you just named the flash manipulating software again in this one...LMFAO

• Chinajohn
    1,190 Posts
    Tue, Apr 2 2013 10:01 AM

Oldbayrunner:

Chinajohn:

Oldbayrunner:

You sir are a liar!!!

I would gladly put up a post (of course minus showing the link) ,where as I recall, your posting a You Tube video link showing the demonstration of the auto ding software which also contained a URL to the software and your also posting the name of the software that as Phiber has tried can manipulate the flash player.

As you well know that cannot be done now as that was contained in the now deleted Exposed Thread and I believe in a couple of other now deleted threads. That's where I got it from so don't be calling me a liar as I am sure some others here can attest to your posting those. Had that and other postings not been deleted by WGT then they would still be there for all to see.

You sir are not only a liar but a coward!

I repeat, I have never posted any link to ANY cheat engine.

YOUR challenge is to link or show where I have or withdraw that slanderous allegation!

In fact don't bother, you obviously don't have the moral fortitude to admit your error, you have already been reported.

• Chinajohn
    1,190 Posts
    Tue, Apr 2 2013 10:01 AM

Oldbayrunner:

Chinajohn:

Oldbayrunner:

You sir are a liar!!!

YOUR challenge is to link or show where I have or withdraw that slanderous allegation!

In fact don't bother, you obviously don't have the moral fortitude to admit your error, you have already been reported.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Apr 2 2013 10:08 AM

Oldbayrunner:
    where as I recall, your posting a You Tube video link showing the demonstration of the auto ding software

Wasn't John. I can't remember the author but it was all over his profile page, too. John's page is much different.

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Tue, Apr 2 2013 10:15 AM

Correction I found where I got YOUR post on it from...... remember this thread

Vary the length of the meter?

You wanted a post here it is.

Chinajohn:

alxxxxxxxx:

Chinajohn:
    I think most people are fed up by the obviously inconsistent meter speeds, many of us believe one reason for this maybe to counteract the auto-dinger, (and I know it's out there i've seen it and the youtube video on how to install and set it up). 

Wall me the details (if you really have seen it)...

I can't find zip on u-tube and that's a pretty bold statement.

Axxy

Done, the links are on your wall now.

Who's the LIAR?

My Statement:

"since you are one of the people shouting the most and posting links so others can find it"

YOUR 2nd reply;

So here it is......In this thread you admittedly posted a link on this persons wall. Is that NEVER to you? It isn't to me so I withdraw nothing.

I don't mind admitting when I am wrong but you crossed the line with me by calling me out as a liar and a coward , especially the coward part as I faced more in my life that required not being one than you can ever imagine. 

I never mentioned you in a derogatory manner as you sir have done me. Hell I even apologized but withdrew it when I remembered and found this thread again.

Only because of the manner in which you attacked me am I bothering to counter your BS.

So now I want an apology from YOU for calling me a LIAR and a COWARD.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Tue, Apr 2 2013 2:18 PM

Oldbayrunner:
    So now I want an apology from YOU for calling me a LIAR and a COWARD.

I will also offer an apology to Jim for saying that he had the same number of teeth as the cat. Obviously he'll have more. :)

What's up with John & OBR.....kiss and make up guys.

When it comes to cheat software......folks are gonna have to learn to work around the problem because regardless of whatever game it is......these softwares and next generation cheat softwares are and will always be used by some people, regardless of how much hoo haa folks make.

Even as I type this, you can bet the seat of yer pants that there's some script kiddy out there trying to perfect the perfect putting tool.

I watched a documentary on Paralympic Tennis Doubles the other night and it was quite interesting. The American team were complaining about a British player because they thought he wasn't handicapped enough and shouldn't be classed as a paralympian and inferred he was cheating.

The GB player turned round and said how rich of them to accuse him of cheating because whilst he is handicapped.. he also uses both arms to push the wheels round, whereas one of the US tennis players uses a electric / battery powered wheelchair...therefore uses far less energy playing as well as being able to zip around the court pretty fast . Fair comment I suppose.

These guys managed to work the problem...so I don't see how folks on here can't.

Play to your own strengths and move on.

Onwards & Upwards

-TBE

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Tue, Apr 2 2013 3:42 PM

WGTdbloshoe:

ASo let's say I tell everyone we use military drones to hunt down cheaters, well now that is out in the open and people will adapt. 

- WGTdbloshoe

Thx "4footer", well said, :)

RSS