Forums

Help › Forums

Cheats/Fraud et al

Sun, Nov 17 2013 11:41 AM (186 replies)
  • hobbe95
    812 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2013 5:04 PM

Maybe  just me but im tierd off  all cheater auto ding Fu...rs on here.

But do we need to start a new thread evry day.

i know they here  but without  evidence  why rant about it

And im sure wgt  knows and are  lookin in to it. 

just my 2c

cheers

• johnloaves
    126 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2013 5:05 PM

Anyone remember FX GOLF, was nearly identical to this ..now they had both a gallery and a lobby (you could watch any game and comment too.no cheat software able to used huh.

the Lobby showed how many balls (credits) one had..so if you took on a better player you 

knew the risks (All games were started from lobby)

These days ,i play about 1 game a week..its just got boring.and WGT..i paid for ALL my equipment. never entered any lopsided bs tourneys either or played for credits

yes I too want answers WGT

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2013 5:09 PM

Cheating doesn't doesn't help anyone and can chase away players.  So yes we are trying to combat it and trying to find ways to.  Yes we need players to police the system because the more people looking the easier it is to get leads. 

- WGTdbloshoe

As this ongoing issue still goes on as usual.....  The statement by WGTdbloshoe above is good to read though :)

-Roger

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2013 5:15 PM

I would like to see someone finish The game!

Then i will praise you!!

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2013 5:22 PM

WGTdbloshoe:

notonthis:

So funny how wgt came in to speak bout the caps in the post but not respond to the topic.

The posting went up less then an hour ago.  I just wanted to make sure everyone who wanted to post something wouldn't get deleted.  If you expect an off the cuff response to a major topic like cheating I am sorry your not going to get it 5 min after the post went up.

How about this.... I want a response from cheaters on why they cheat!  So please every cheater, multi account holder, and auto ding user please tell us why you do and provide a undoctored screen shot.

- WGTdbloshoe

I can tell you why they cheat, because WGT cheats . When WGT came out with VEM , you started the ball rolling. The Vem, false wind meter ,dropped shots, false green reads, all of these things are the cause for the cheating. We practice too get better, buy better clubs too play better, and yet get cheatted by the Vem program. No matter how much we as players complain, about the problems with the game, we get the brush off by WGT. Your whole attitude as a company , tells us to go screw ourselves, and you wonder why they cheat. Sad to say , you just got thrown into the fire , when you came in to monitor the forums.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   The problems with this game , are not new. Most of the problems with this game , have yet to be resolved. When it comes to customer satisfaction, WGT gets a big fat (F) .No I`m not blaming you, nor disrespecting you , but this is just the way it is.Until management gets their head out of their behinds, and stops acting so ignorantly, the problems will remain. The cheating will remain also.Golf is a game of honesty, and integrity , which is something that needs to be learned at WGT. My 2 cents. Happy Swinging  P.S. I dont cheat , I have only 1 account , and Idont need an auto dinger to play this game. I leave the cheating to WGT

• dougsda
    153 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2013 5:29 PM

I think we need to say on the subject and that is what can wgt do about the cheating going on. or does it matter!!!!  if we post cheat program's on here and everyone know's about them then they download them and that create's more cheater's and at that rate . they all have a cheat program what the hell make's the difference point is what can wgt do, not much i guess or i hope that in silence they are doing something.  me as a three year member did download that cheat engine and use it to see what it was a about . and wgt need's to find a way to get this where it can not be use and i would help in any way  to get *** like this from being play on this site. and if by any mean's anyone on this site want's to call me a cheat for downloading that by all mean's go ahead but i have play with alot of people on this site. and you know me you know i don't cheat !!! but wgt need's this type of *** out of the game if the cheater's can come up with a program to cheat.  Wgt should be able to counter it some way some how.

• overparalot
    6 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2013 5:47 PM

Just shut this site down that will fix those pesky cheaters

• Wontonamo
    2,269 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2013 5:54 PM

nothing short of a compulsory program that scans .exes running on the computer will sort this out. this should be included in the ToS for this game imo so that everytime people fire up the client it will scan the .exes running and take a snapshot while playing and send back to wgt for storage/archive.  i have no idea how to implement this but im sure someone with programming skills can work this out.

i have been accused of using software quite recently, and while i have not lost any sleep over it i can tell people i play with regularly will have some doubts in their minds over it. nothing i can say or do will make it go away , the aspersions and innuendo coming from this game nowadays are unjust and simply lame, unfortunately when guys do well in this game its always gonna happen.

i cannot stop that but i know wgt can.

cheers for listening.

tom

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2013 6:07 PM

WGTdbloshoe:
    Yes we need players to police the system because the more people looking the easier it is to get leads. 

And ,,  This is our game , This is our community ,  This is our house .

Stand true .

iaaRft

• scoresby
    158 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2013 6:14 PM

Would love to see a response and a solution to this WGT.

And why do you want everyone shooting in the 50's?  You've become a bang-bang - shoot-em-up arcade game.

As OP inferred in an invite to post here, let's bring a return of integrity to the game.

Cheers,

RSS