Forums

Help › Forums

Cheats/Fraud et al

Sun, Nov 17 2013 11:41 AM (186 replies)
  • BOBTX61
    311 Posts
    Fri, May 24 2013 10:42 PM

Well..........All I know is I have NEVER cheated on WGT!!!  But, that being said, you may find it difficult to believe.....that I went from HACK to LEGEND in only 3 weeks.....and I ONLY play WGT golf on my IPHONE.

P.S......Oh yeah, I forgot, I do wear "reading glasses" when I play.....is THAT cheating?  OK, I didn't think so......................................*smile*

Bob

• bubbadork
    984 Posts
    Sat, May 25 2013 1:57 PM

Bob....I've talked to you before (having lived in Plano). You're full of excremento del Toro.

• BOBTX61
    311 Posts
    Sat, May 25 2013 3:08 PM

LOL....yeah, you're right about that......*smile*.  Well, after receiving, what, 180 e-mails titled:  "Cheats/Fraud et al".....it's sort of getting old.

Though......once in awhile, I'll see a WGT member's profile that seems odd or suspicious to me like this one....who will remain anonymous.  This is a young player, early 20's.....He went from Hack to Legend in 5 weeks....played a total of (61) games....has an average of (under 60.00) last time I looked...and is currently at Level 70.  HOW is this even possible? 

Personally, I think WGT should have criteria in place that requires a member to play a minimum of 500 ranked rounds to reach "Legend"....and maybe 2,000 rounds to reach "Tour Legend".  I don't care HOW good a player is, they shouldn't be allowed to reach "Legend" with only (61) ranked rounds.

• bubbadork
    984 Posts
    Sun, May 26 2013 8:28 AM

I'd rather see him be a legend than a hack with a 61 average. Harder to sandbag that way.

• Cheryl294
    69 Posts
    Mon, May 27 2013 9:35 PM

I want  A Response  To  This  WGT

• briangrubb
    236 Posts
    Sun, Nov 17 2013 2:40 AM

i want a response to this wgt!

• Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Sun, Nov 17 2013 11:41 AM

The ones that should be worried about cheating are the ones that play a lot of MP and WGT Tournaments, not including all the other stuff. I don't play hardly any of mentioned. CC Tournaments are not the same. Since I am not playing those mentioned, then I will leave all the complainers to complain.

RSS