2,840 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2013 3:05 PM

ConfusionMaster:

WGTdbloshoe:

JFHuber:

Please reply to this post, and if you agree just type or paste in 

I WANT A RESPONSE TO THIS WGT

Thanks in advance to all.

Just a heads up everyone.... if you post "I WANT A RESPONSE TO THIS WGT" in all caps and that is the only thing in your posting, it will be deleted.  Posting guidelines do not allow for postings to be in all caps.  So yeah post away with that phrase but make it in lower cases so I am not deleting dozens of posts.

- WGTdbloshoe

I think the rules should be amended or added to that states, posting just a wall of text is not allowed either.

Use paragraphs and sentances. it makes it easier to read (read, more likely for someone to actually read it and take your point rather than bypassing your post and ignoring you)

I second that my eyes hurt after reading about halfway down.

-WGTdbloshoe

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2013 3:06 PM

I think you may have to throw in the offer of allowing type in CAPS to make it attractive for them dbloshoe :)

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2013 3:07 PM

WGTdbloshoe:

notonthis:

So funny how wgt came in to speak bout the caps in the post but not respond to the topic.

The posting went up less then an hour ago.  I just wanted to make sure everyone who wanted to post something wouldn't get deleted.  If you expect an off the cuff response to a major topic like cheating I am sorry your not going to get it 5 min after the post went up.

How about this.... I want a response from cheaters on why they cheat!  So please every cheater, multi account holder, and auto ding user please tell us why you do and provide a undoctored screen shot.

- WGTdbloshoe

Yup this went up a hour ago but what about the other 13 post in the forums on the same topic? Do you need the links? Surely not when your job is to read.

• ConfusionMaster
    1,643 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2013 3:09 PM

WGTdbloshoe:

I second that my eyes hurt after reading about halfway down.

-WGTdbloshoe

I didn't get that far.

• Brew825
    154 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2013 3:12 PM

Give us a response WGT

• nikic123
    639 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2013 3:16 PM

Just a heads up everyone.... if you post "I WANT A RESPONSE TO THIS WGT" in all caps and that is the only thing in your posting, it will be deleted.  Posting guidelines do not allow for postings to be in all caps.  So yeah post away with that phrase but make it in lower cases so I am not deleting dozens of posts.

- WGTdbloshoe why u use caps meazil dik ? 

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2013 3:18 PM

notonthis:

WGTdbloshoe:

notonthis:

So funny how wgt came in to speak bout the caps in the post but not respond to the topic.

The posting went up less then an hour ago.  I just wanted to make sure everyone who wanted to post something wouldn't get deleted.  If you expect an off the cuff response to a major topic like cheating I am sorry your not going to get it 5 min after the post went up.

How about this.... I want a response from cheaters on why they cheat!  So please every cheater, multi account holder, and auto ding user please tell us why you do and provide a undoctored screen shot.

- WGTdbloshoe

Yup this went up a hour ago but what about the other 13 post in the forums on the same topic? Do you need the links? Surely not when your job is to read.

OK here is my response, which I am sure many of you have heard before.  Because as many of you know at this time it will be the only response given.

We here at WGT take cheating seriously.  We are always on the look out for cheaters and if you suspect someone of cheating please contact us privately.  We will investigate and take appropriate action towards the player if and when it is warranted.  We will not discuss, hint at, or give any details on the actions taken or about specific players. 

I have made similar statements in different threads.  So yes I do read them all and respond to them when needed.  But as to specifics on what exact actions are taken or how we go about investigating, not going to get into that.

And yes as my previous post stated any cheaters, multi accounters, and auto ding users want to come forward with their reasons why they do it and provide screen shots I am more then happy to listen to them and speak with them privately :). 

- WGTdbloshoe

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2013 3:20 PM

nikic123:

- WGTdbloshoe why u use caps meazil dik ? 

You are allowed to use caps in a posting, the posting just can't consist of all caps or vast majority in caps.  Also I was quoting what was in the original post and showing people what not to do.

WGTdbloshoe

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2013 3:21 PM

It's not a response that's needed......it's a solution.....a working one at that. 

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2013 3:26 PM

tiffer67:

It's not a response that's needed......it's a solution.....a working one at that. 

I know which is why everyone asking for statements are just going to get the same PR response.  Getting ahead of cheaters is an ongoing battle and not one that is going to be solved overnight.  It is like in sports the steroid users are always going to be looking forward while everyone else is playing catch up.  We have daily discussions on new cheats and how to combat them.  The solution will come but it is not like we can snap our fingers and boom it's fixed.

Best thing for people to do is not bet credits against someone who's tier is way ahead of their, which we see a lot of, and before betting do some homework.  Look at their clubs, how many rounds they have played and don't join the game until you have looked.  Or better yet get a group of people who you become friends with on here who are roughly the same level and bet with them.

- WGTdbloshoe

RSS