Forums

Help › Forums

Booo Legend

Wed, Mar 27 2013 10:34 AM (175 replies)
  • Chinajohn
    1,190 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2013 6:25 AM

thebigeasy707:

What I was basically trying to get across is.......when a bf / gf ....man / wife....father / son etc both play this game from the same ip address then there is really no way of proving if the accounts are being played fairly or unfairly.

In other words...it's too easy to shout "cheater / multiaccounter" .....when in actual fact, the person is telling the truth. Who knows?

I don't think most people who were making accusations of cheating were doing so based on their IP address of the fact of an early friendship. That is quite normal, what has got most people suspicious is the fact that the first posted score as a Hack (and most of the subsequent ones) were sub par. Most find that the most suspicious thing.

• scottishbloke
    1,277 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2013 6:26 AM

why worry about multis? or so called cheaters? play your own cc or friends. dont enter credit games if you think folk are at it. play your own honest game and concentrate on your own skills. simple really. these things even out in the long run. have fun main thing.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2013 6:51 AM

Chinajohn:
    what has got most people suspicious is the fact that the first posted score as a Hack (and most of the subsequent ones) were sub par. Most find that the most suspicious thing.

There's many 1000's of people play this game and many 100's of people use this forum on a daily basis, so I'd say it's only a small minority of people who have posted in this thread and the other thread who find it suspicious.

I am in no way taking sides.....I'm just trying to put a different slant on things :)

tbe

• Bellabluesilver
    60 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2013 7:07 AM

It's in the hands of WGT now so it would be best for no one else to post as they have the links of these posts, and I wouldn't want anyone else to get in trouble

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2013 7:45 AM

I don't mind getting into trouble lol,so my question is this;-

i was intrigued by everyones suspicions so i looked at your profile,and came across this.On the 28th January it says bellab3z5r joined WGT but when i click on that name it is your profile bellabluesilver that comes up.I'm just intrigued as i asked WGTIcon before if it was possible to change my username and was told it wasn't possible.So how come you were able to??

Russell

• slillico
    393 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2013 8:16 AM

I agree with most of the sentiments anyway, just have fun and go with it.

Good Luck enjoy your time here, don't worry what other have to say about you or your account, in the end it makes no difference. There are probably 3 million or more re-starts anyway.

It's a fact of life around here.

I think there are far greater issues to worry about anyway.

In actual fact I think WGT should just open it up to all to restart, offer a multi account discount and allow the purchase of those fancy bars to level 98. Might be fun to play the lvl 98 R1 from hack tees.

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2013 8:23 AM

Bellabluesilver:

It's in the hands of WGT now so it would be best for no one else to post as they have the links of these posts, and I wouldn't want anyone else to get in trouble

I actually read this post for some fun. And usally I dont care or post but in this case I will, and will add to the post to put doubt in what your saying.

I have been married for 19 Years, reason I am telling you this, I do know relationships as many others on here will say they know theirs. Now on to your posting:

You state you "Fiance" showed you the ropes and told you all the stuff you needed to get started, well dont know about you but my wife would only play this game if she could play with me, funny women or most women want to spend time with their husband or boyfriend.

Case in point, you my friend have never played a round with your Fiance, not a AS, Not a MP, not even a single round as all your ranked rounds look like RG's.

If anyone should stop posting in this thread it really should be you, its really ovious at least to me that your story is BS so please do us all a favor and rather then get the WGTshoeman to look into the accusations PM him and ask him to remove your thread as your crap just aint gonna fly.

Mes.

PS: I really dont care about multi accounters whatever floats your boat just dont be silly and post crap is all, my goal is TL and dont have the time for more then what I got lol.

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2013 8:37 AM

russellfahey:
    On the 28th January it says bellab3z5r joined WGT but when i click on that name it is your profile bellabluesilver that comes up.I'm just intrigued as i asked WGTIcon before if it was possible to change my username and was told it wasn't possible.So how come you were able to??

Nobody can change the name. It's a glitch that sometimes shows with some longer names (not sure how and why). For example, try to find one of the threads CIB started and check the name that started it (before you open the thread). It will say chrisivghu. It does the same with the 'joined WGT line', but from then on it spelles the name you actually chose.

• gazcoll
    340 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2013 8:47 AM

What I can't get my head around is last 2 scores yesterday 30+26 as amateur,today a ctth challenge as a legend and a 27 as a pro.How can that happen 3 different tiers not in order within 24 hours.

• Bellabluesilver
    60 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2013 8:50 AM

why do you think we haven't played together? cause of people like you lot, if we did you would all say its cheating in another way, but hopefully when this is cleared up he will play with me, if I can get him off warcraft.

RSS