Forums

Help › Forums

Booo Legend

Wed, Mar 27 2013 10:34 AM (175 replies)
  • Budman5
    42 Posts
    Sat, Mar 23 2013 8:07 PM

Maybe it's the avatar, its one of those expensive ones. Can't believe people actually buy those things.

500,000 credits ffs

• Bellabluesilver
    60 Posts
    Sat, Mar 23 2013 9:06 PM

Hello all this is nice to come back from work too.

First off I am not a multi account at all My Fiancée plays this is no secret, I have told anyone that has asked .

I was quite proud of how well I have done so far so a bit disappointed to be called a cheater.

I didn't come to the game knowing nothing from my first round i was using bilkos wind calculator and swing mate, I was told exactly how to play from the off, and with the equipment I have I think most could shoot my scores.

If I was cheating I wouldn't be on the forums would I?

I have done nothing wrong, unlike others here, calling someone a cheat is against the rules of the forum I believe.

And to Prove it I will contact the WGT admins and tell them everything and see what they say, if they believe I am cheating they will ban my account.

I also posted this in another thread but posting it here so you can all read it.

id like to add My Fiancée did Gift me my irons but if you look at the date it was a Mothers day present. 

I'm so annoyed by this how you all jump on me, like a mob, you assume everything without knowing anything.

I'm messaging WGTdblonshoe now and see what he says about it, when I am cleared each one of you can message me with an apology and some balls if you want :)

Bella

• Steve2golf
    930 Posts
    Sat, Mar 23 2013 10:33 PM

Being the self appointed pro bono Multi account defense attorney, I'm here to say, " I don't want this case.'

I don't care what tools you had, or have on Jan 28th Bellab3z5r joined World Golf Tour.

Very same day you shoot 2 under on the back nine at St Andrews.

You understand full well whats going on, you have been here before, and i suspect yet another reincarnated TL, or at the very least legend.

And i have in the past provided the greatest of all leeway then anyone here when it comes to this issue, but you sir, and I mean sir, yes sir, have been caught with your hand squarely in the cookie jar. My guess is you are a single, middle aged white male between the ages of 40 and 45. You work in a blue collar job, maybe in the service sector. How have i done with the profile so far.

I get it, you could not compete as a Tour Legend.

WGT needs to have more tiers,  to allow Tour legends and Legends to compete with people of similar skills, but re-starting is not the answer.

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Sat, Mar 23 2013 10:42 PM

Steve2golf:

Being the self appointed pro bono Multi account defense attorney, I'm here to say, " I don't want this case.'

I don't care what tools you had, or have on Jan 28th Bellab3z5r joined World Golf Tour.

Very same day you shoot 2 under on the back nine at St Andrews.

You understand full well whats going on, you have been here before, and i suspect yet another reincarnated TL, or at the very least legend.

And i have in the past provided the greatest of all leeway then anyone here when it comes to this issue, but you sir, and I mean sir, yes sir, have been caught with your hand squarely in the cookie jar. My guess is you are a single, middle aged white male between the ages of 40 and 45. You work in a blue collar job, maybe in the service sector. How have i done with the profile so far.

I get it, you could not compete as a Tour Legend.

WGT needs to have more tiers,  to allow Tour legends and Legends to compete with people of similar skills, but re-starting is not the answer.

He was a legend Steve, and not a good one either. No chance of Tour legend, not with that equipment, lmao. Could not compete as legend, so had to do something, but now in same boat, lol. Before they could hang out as tour master and clean up, now with new system, moves them up very fast. Really doesn't matter now, but did steal credits from innocent players at lower tiers for sure.

One of the greatest things about the Tour legend tier, takes 500 rounds, not going to fake that one, lol.

• lilpistol724
    128 Posts
    Sat, Mar 23 2013 11:18 PM

Had this guy/gal really been this new to the game it's pretty inconceivable that both they and the initial friend from Jan. 28th would have the exact same issue with hitting the back tees.  

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sat, Mar 23 2013 11:39 PM

It's not uncommon for BF & GF or Man & Wife to both play this game at the same time.... even Father & Son for that matter....who all share the same IP address and practice intensely to improve one or others knowledge of the game.

There's absolutely no way of knowing who's playing which account at any given time unless your sitting right there in their home with them but it also doesn't rule out that they might actually be playing their own individual accounts in an honest manner.

Ain't that the plain truth :)

Or are folks just gonna call out every man / wife ...boyfriend / girlfriend .....father / son set up on wgt as dodgey?

I'm not taking any sides...but there seems to be no middle ground.

Best thing to do is just try and have fun folks........the US Open's not too far away.

• Steve2golf
    930 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2013 3:26 AM

thebigeasy707:

It's not uncommon for BF & GF or Man & Wife to both play this game at the same time.... even Father & Son for that matter....who all share the same IP address and practice intensely to improve one or others knowledge of the game.

There's absolutely no way of knowing who's playing which account at any given time unless your sitting right there in their home with them but it also doesn't rule out that they might actually be playing their own individual accounts in an honest manner.

Or are folks just gonna call out every man / wife ...boyfriend / girlfriend .....father / son set up on wgt as dodgey?

Best thing to do is just try and have fun folks........the US Open's not too far away.

Hey I'm with you there, close to home so to speak, so maybe I have missed something, she creates the account and the boy friend played it for a while, is that the story.?

• mmikkeelee
    591 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2013 4:23 AM

im not going to accuse anyone of any thing but shooting 26 and 27s in the 1st few months is some outstanding gaming i think.

but end of the day the player is now legend with low tier equipment lol 

enjoy

:)

• Bellabluesilver
    60 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2013 5:59 AM

As I said I have messaged WGTdbloshoe, he is going to look into it first thing Monday morning, he also asked me to provide information, on where I have been accused of cheating.

Bella

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2013 6:18 AM

Steve2golf:

thebigeasy707:

Hey I'm with you there, close to home so to speak, so maybe I have missed something, she creates the account and the boy friend played it for a while, is that the story.?

What I was basically trying to get across is.......when a bf / gf ....man / wife....father / son etc both play this game from the same ip address then there is really no way of proving if the accounts are being played fairly or unfairly.

In other words...it's too easy to shout "cheater / multiaccounter" .....when in actual fact, the person is telling the truth. Who knows?

There are quite a lot of honest people in the world still :)

RSS