Forums

Help › Forums

Booo Legend

Wed, Mar 27 2013 10:34 AM (175 replies)
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Mar 23 2013 5:12 PM

Well congrats, a very fast rise indeed. Looking at your activity, the lack of clubs purchased, you must have a very kind friend which makes me somewhat sceptical in how quickly you have made legend.

To coin an American term, you must be joshing us!

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Sat, Mar 23 2013 5:26 PM

alanti:

To coin an American term, you must be joshing us!

Lmao, this site is like a soap opera. Does this game have any integrity left? Geeeeez 

Then come to the forum to rub in your face, lol, got to love it. This site is a cheaters paradise!!!!!!!!!

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Mar 23 2013 6:38 PM

geraldlarousse:

Lmao, this site is like a soap opera. ...... cheaters paradise!!!!!!!!!

LoL that's a great title ... Andyson can you give us a trailer?

• RonCarr
    243 Posts
    Sat, Mar 23 2013 6:47 PM

WOW it took me 1833 ranked rounds to make legend.and you did it in 111 ranked rounds,,Thats truly amazing,and just seems so crooked..

• angelsgolfing
    211 Posts
    Sat, Mar 23 2013 7:00 PM

WOW What really pisses you off is these players think we are stupid. Bad enough the multi account players but to dangle it in front of all wgt is something. Well it takes all kinds i guess , peace to all the HONEST players.............

• bubbadork
    984 Posts
    Sat, Mar 23 2013 7:17 PM

111 ranked rounds to make legend is pretty fast, but I would say that 1833 is not the standard by which one should judge cheating. I consider myself average or below at the game, but I made it substantially earlier than that, and before the new rules came into effect.

• RonCarr
    243 Posts
    Sat, Mar 23 2013 7:32 PM

bubbadork:

111 ranked rounds to make legend is pretty fast, but I would say that 1833 is not the standard by which one should judge cheating. I consider myself average or below at the game, but I made it substantially earlier than that, and before the new rules came into effect.

I was just using my numbers because I know it,,I am a slow old man with many problems and I know it can be done faster than my rounds..But 111 is amazing!! and No Offence to those that made it quick,just 111 come on.Thats quick..

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Sat, Mar 23 2013 7:34 PM

Sorry to say, does not matter how many ranked rounds really. That does not show the true picture. But the picture is there for all to see, if know what looking at, lol.

Hey, where is detective PUHOLINO?? He would be on him like a blood hound, lmao.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Mar 23 2013 7:42 PM

Ron, some people take longer, some shorter to make legend but the important aspect is to do it with integrity as you have. And lets face it, it would be so much easier 2nd or 3rd time around. I am afraid some people just like stealing candy from the kids.

Edit , LMAO Gerald, now hes got a real job he has less time as WGTDetective lol

• vincent59
    60 Posts
    Sat, Mar 23 2013 7:47 PM

i must really suck a this game cause been on since 2009 i admit though for the first couple years hardly played maybe 8 rounds but since oct this year plyed everyday im only a tour pro so i dont know how people and seen many only on a short time making legend not saying anything i must be that bad

RSS