Booo Legend

Wed, Mar 27 2013 10:34 AM (175 replies)
  • geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2013 5:34 AM

alanti:

Joshnosh:
    innocent till proven guilty, proven innocent, still treated as guilty

Sorry, nothing has been proved and never will unless WGT actually put in preventative measures (and there are many ways that WGT could get the member to validate their eligibility)..As such, we can draw our own conclusions based on the evidence that we can see. Simple as that. WGT rightly so, will not discuss disputes with members publicly. Quite simply under current rules, it is your word - or the OP  (and based on this thread that appears to me as meaning very little) against allegations - proving definitively either way can be difficult.

Effectively gambling takes place within the site, as the host, WGT have a duty of care but this seems to be overlooked. This aspect requires serious rethinking in IMO. Yes gift cards were withdrawn to remove incentives but this does not prevent the same issues arising all the time.

Very well said Alanti. I would also add that removing the gift cards did nothing to stop the multis at all. Most of them did not have a shot at a gift card anyway.  As long as balls cost $6 a sleeve and iron sets and drivers at $30 a pop, it will continue for sure. This game to play at a high level cost a great deal of money. Sht, i hate to think what i spend a month on balls alone.

Lower tiers play MPC and skins at there own risk, if playing someone like me that has restarted, i'm afraid they lose there credits, lol. Is a game of cat and mouse for sure.

• TNP56
    510 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2013 5:38 AM

Man - O - Man .......this is one interesting & most entertaining  thread I have read on here in a while.

• bluey403
    1,528 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2013 5:54 AM

Hell yeah it sure is an epic,,,if only Cecil B Mille was still with us.

have a happy easter everyone.

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2013 5:57 AM

Joshnosh:

Steve2golf:

noshjosh and Joshnosh are now friends.

Slightly obvious. I believe stupidy is in violation of the TOS. Me thinks his fiances name may be Palmela Handerson as well.

Don't even remember doing that must have wanted some free balls, hold my hands up to that

This is so funny!  On the one hand you are admitting you are a multy account holder.  ( i was giving you the benefit of the doubt, but you shoot yourself in the foot)

Joshnosh:

This has Obviously been dealt with by WGT but they let you keep abusing us.

Its just a witch hunt, no witch found, but the non witches are still being stoned by the witch hunters

Then you are having a go at players because they have found out you're CHEATING...HILARIOUS.  If I was you I would walk away right now with my tail between my legs, you have no where to go.  (but i presume when you do walk away we will then see yet another new account.)

Players dont like multi account holders Joshnoshbellanosh, so do you get why so many are so angry??  You cant blame any one else but yourself for this massive grave you've dug.  A tip for your next account, "don't BRAG about your success in forums"

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2013 6:06 AM

chrisironsbones:

Joshnosh:

Steve2golf:

noshjosh and Joshnosh are now friends.

Slightly obvious. I believe stupidy is in violation of the TOS. Me thinks his fiances name may be Palmela Handerson as well.

Don't even remember doing that must have wanted some free balls, hold my hands up to that

This is so funny!  On the one hand you are admitting you are a multy account holder.  ( i was giving you the benefit of the doubt, but you shoot yourself in the foot)

Joshnosh:

This has Obviously been dealt with by WGT but they let you keep abusing us.

Its just a witch hunt, no witch found, but the non witches are still being stoned by the witch hunters

Then you are having a go at players because they have found out you're CHEATING...HILARIOUS.  If I was you I would walk away right now with my tail between my legs, you have no where to go.  (but i presume when you do walk away we will then see yet another new account.)

Players dont like multi account holders Joshnoshbellanosh, so do you get why so many are so angry??  You cant blame any one else but yourself for this massive grave you've dug.  A tip for your next account, "don't BRAG about your success in forums"

Very good tip Chris, lol, i think i pointed this out in earlier thread, lol. I think if i were going to multi, i would stay silent but violent, lmao.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Mar 27 2013 10:34 AM

I think this thread has outlived it's usefulness.

-WGTicon

RSS